Chevy SSR Forum banner

61 - 70 of 70 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,685 Posts
I was told that the Bass Pro Shop at the Branson Landing is a must see. Plus the water show in front of it.

·
Premium Member
5,685 Posts
I was told that the Bass Pro Shop at the Branson Landing is a must see. Plus the water show in front of it. We rode the train last time, was a relaxing trip. If you want some good food try and get reservations at the College of the Ozarks.

·
Premium Member
1,038 Posts
Branson Scenic Railway.com The train is just across the street from Branson Landing We are going on the 2:00 ride Say,s it is a 1 1/2 hr train ride going either north or south from Branson We,ve saw the train several times sitting on the tracks but never rode it Need to call and get tickets and see about parking. There is a parking garage close and parking on either end of Branson landing mall
May I recommend you try to get the southern route....and get there early so you can snag a seat in one of the "observation" cars. We did that last time we were there and it was a beautiful ride.

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
There is a 11:30 2:00 and 5:30 think the 5:30 is a dinner ride We can ask for the train to go either north or south

·
Premium Member
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
Additional Branson Information: For anyone interested in seeing a show on Friday evening, October 2, 2020, I just found out there has been a new show added at the Clay Cooper Theater. It is called the Dean Z Show. He is an Elvis Presley impersonator. I have read the reviews, and everyone gave him high marks. You can Google Dean Z, and it will give you some You Tube performances that he has done. For anyone who is attending Noah on the Friday afternoon, we would have time for a quick meal and still make the 7:30 p.m. show. Please let me know if you would like to go. I will prepurchase the tickets, and you can repay me when I see you in Branson. I am planning on attending, and there are 2 other Fanatics, who will be going, also. Please email me at [email protected] if you want me to purchase tickets for you.

There have been several Fanatics, who indicated that they will be going to see The Legends on Saturday evening. There are, also, Fanatics, who are going to take the train ride from The Branson Landing on Saturday.

Don’t forget to bring your SSR items that you want to get rid of at the SSR Swap on Saturday morning from 8:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. If you are looking for something specific, please post it, and someone just might have it to bring and help you. We will have over 30 SSRs at the Saturday event.

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
We are thinking train at 2:00 on sat Gonna eat at Joe,s Crab Shack for lunch as we miss eating there. Shutting them down around us It,s in Branson Landing not far from the train Counting the days!!

·
Premium Member
5,685 Posts
Additional Branson Information: For anyone interested in seeing a show on Friday evening, October 2, 2020, I just found out there has been a new show added at the Clay Cooper Theater. It is called the Dean Z Show. He is an Elvis Presley impersonator. I have read the reviews, and everyone gave him high marks. You can Google Dean Z, and it will give you some You Tube performances that he has done. For anyone who is attending Noah on the Friday afternoon, we would have time for a quick meal and still make the 7:30 p.m. show. Please let me know if you would like to go. I will prepurchase the tickets, and you can repay me when I see you in Branson. I am planning on attending, and there are 2 other Fanatics, who will be going, also. Please email me at [email protected] if you want me to purchase tickets for you.

There have been several Fanatics, who indicated that they will be going to see The Legends on Saturday evening. There are, also, Fanatics, who are going to take the train ride from The Branson Landing on Saturday.

Don’t forget to bring your SSR items that you want to get rid of at the SSR Swap on Saturday morning from 8:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. If you are looking for something specific, please post it, and someone just might have it to bring and help you. We will have over 30 SSRs at the Saturday event.
David, is the meal that was scheduled at 5:00 p.m. on Saturday before the Lee Greenwood show still on?

·
Premium Member
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #69
David, is the meal that was scheduled at 5:00 p.m. on Saturday before the Lee Greenwood show still on?
Yes, the meal is still scheduled at 5 p.m. at the Lawrence Welk Restaurant. This will give enough time for people attending a 7:30 p.m. or 8 p.m. show to get there in plenty of time.

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Have our train tickets for 2:00 on Sat bought Be back in plenty of time for BBQ at Welk,s Planning on Joe,s Crab Shack friday evening Skipping a show friday eve No Joe,s around us anymore

61 - 70 of 70 Posts