Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife is a Travel Agency Owner and would like to organize a SSR Fanatics cruise. If we get a large enough group she could arrange for a complimentary cocktail hour which would be a great opportunity to meet each other, show off photos, exchange ideas, etc. It would also be a great time for many SSR owners to get together whenwe can't drive our vehicles. We have space blocked on the brand new Carnival Valor out of Miami for a 7nt cruise January 22, 2006. It will be doing a Western Caribbean itinerary to Belize, Roatan, Cozumel, and Grand Cayman. For more information and rates you can email Jan at [email protected] or call (866)596-5600 or PM me. We have a guaranteed group rate until April 6th. After April 6th rates could change.
Looking forward to meeting fellow SSR owners.

:party

·
Registered
601 Posts
wingrider said:
My wife is a Travel Agency Owner and would like to organize a SSR Fanatics cruise. If we get a large enough group she could arrange for a complimentary cocktail hour which would be a great opportunity to meet each other, show off photos, exchange ideas, etc. It would also be a great time for many SSR owners to get together whenwe can't drive our vehicles. We have space blocked on the brand new Carnival Valor out of Miami for a 7nt cruise January 22, 2006. It will be doing a Western Caribbean itinerary to Belize, Roatan, Cozumel, and Grand Cayman. For more information and rates you can email Jan at [email protected] or call (866)596-5600 or PM me. We have a guaranteed group rate until April 6th. After April 6th rates could change.
Looking forward to meeting fellow SSR owners.

:party
I just sent you a e-mail. I would love to get more info on this. But the crusie sounds great. It would be nice to meet everyone on from the website on the cruise.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Cruisin'

Hmmmm, Can we book it on a ferry?????????? ;)

·
Registered
35 Posts
Join us on one of our booked cruises!

:party Anyone is welcome to join Raymond & Kay on one of our currently booked cruises! We sail from Galveston to Rome on April 16 with a back-to-back of the Greek Islands to Venice on the Grand Princess! :cool
:reddevil Then we do a round trip from NYC to Bermuda on the Radisson Seven Seas Navigator on August 17. :cool
:yawn Kay is talking about a cruise from Galveston over New Years... :confused

·
Registered
132 Posts
Cape Canaveral

Peggy and I are boarding "Mariner of the Seas" March 27 for two weeks. It will be great to get away from the cool temps! Fly out of Bangor , Maine

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Sounds like a great time..I am leaving on one in November out of NO,LA for a week to the Eastern Side..Wish I could go again in Jan.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts