Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Having sold my SSR that DID NOT have the bed trim option, but DID have the factory carpeted tonneau panel, I removed it and will sell for the best offer over $250. Would prefer not to have to ship, but will wrap in cardboard and protect for addtl. $25 above your offer. Greyhound is a block away and bet they would ship it, but YOU check the shipping option from Grand Rapids Mi. Don't believe you can order these unless your truck has a warranty issue concerning this panel. GM Should have installed these on every truck as really finishes off the bed appearance. Mine is complete with the little storage compartment and closing procedures tag. Not damaged or abused. I have the retaining clips, which are reuseable, but you might want to buy some new ones at any auto parts store. If you can pickup, this is a better plan. Best offer by Friday 9/17- 8:00am eastern time. Send private message with your offer and note if picking up or if I have to ship (remember-you do the legwork on whom it ships by) and your offer is subject to the $25 addtl. for me to pack if shipping. Best offer over $250!

·
Registered
318 Posts
realprowlerfan said:
Having sold my SSR that DID NOT have the bed trim option, but DID have the factory carpeted tonneau panel, I removed it and will sell for the best offer over $250. Would prefer not to have to ship, but will wrap in cardboard and protect for addtl. $25 above your offer. Greyhound is a block away and bet they would ship it, but YOU check the shipping option from Grand Rapids Mi. Don't believe you can order these unless your truck has a warranty issue concerning this panel. GM Should have installed these on every truck as really finishes off the bed appearance. Mine is complete with the little storage compartment and closing procedures tag. Not damaged or abused. I have the retaining clips, which are reuseable, but you might want to buy some new ones at any auto parts store. If you can pickup, this is a better plan. Best offer by Friday 9/17- 8:00am eastern time. Send private message with your offer and note if picking up or if I have to ship (remember-you do the legwork on whom it ships by) and your offer is subject to the $25 addtl. for me to pack if shipping. Best offer over $250!
Hey Prowler: Did you ever sell the tonneau carpet kit?

Rainwater

1 - 2 of 2 Posts