Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey SSR Buddies....

Is there a SSR club for the Central California SSR Fanatics? Please let me know.

Dan Hargis
SSR Addict
:yellow::yellow::yellow:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi ssr buddy.. I was looking also.. I'm from bakersfield too.. Me and a friend own a ssr as well.. Let's hook up.. Have a great day

·
Registered
8 Posts
Sure.. I was also seeking some Ssr Buddies from Bakersfield.. Me and my friend own a ssr too.. Let's get together.. Have a great day

·
Registered
689 Posts
Hi guys
Once a year there is a good car show in Tehachapi we get together for...and you have Famoso Raceway/ March Meet right there every year....AND if any mention of a Kernville run should come up, well we're always up for that!

Several of us just over the hill from you here in the high desert, post it and they will come! :party

January is the Laughlin run, come on out and meet the gang :cheers

Don J :seeya

·
SSR Owners Group
3,753 Posts
Hey there! I'm up here in Kingsburg. I had a pretty active run at a few gatherings and Roadster Run, but my new position at work takes up a BUNCH of time... There are a few of you from Bakersfield - keep us posted on any meets, runs etc - I'll try to join in!

·
Premium Member
161 Posts
SSR Run

Raised outside of Bakersfield near Arvin on a family farm. Now retired to Sierra's in Foresthill (12 miles from Auburn). We have a Northern CA group but about twice a year come to Bakersfield. Would be great to meet with other SSR owners in area. Please keep me informed of any runs. Have great time cruising in a special vehicle.:blush-anim-cl:

·
Ex SoCal Nut
9,863 Posts
Welcome to the Fanatic Family! (from an ex-SoCal Nut)... Tell us a bit about your new Baby.

There are Fanatics in Boss Bakes, Fresno, & Kingsburg.

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
27,947 Posts
I'm from Porterville. Just got my 2005 ssr. Interested in finding other ssr owners in the area.
Welcome fromn another of the SoCal Nuts. Hope to meet you soon.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts