Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if there is a Pacific Northwest Club as yet. My wife has her new 04 & wants to be involved. Thanks, Paul :)

·
Registered
186 Posts
Wash

Hello Fellow washytonis,i was up in Seattle for the Holidays it was rain rain up there didn't see one SSR on Highway but seen two yellow ones at the Kent chevy dealers and about 3 at Auburn Dealer Red Black yellow,2005,s they were stickered at 48,000 don't know if they are making deals seems like its really a new item up there as last yr they the same Dealer didn't even know what i was talking about then i asked them about maybe a clear Bra for it they didn,t know of that thought that would be a norm especially for the Vette,s but would really like to see Fellow people from Wash get involved.Maybe look around for summer hot spots as they used to do Hot Rods at Big Daddys on Fri and Sat night but think they moved it to maybe maple valley not sure anymore as i now live in Calif but family is still in Seattle.Brother lives in Auburn and has a 1986 Silver Vette Black Convertable top with yep 5,000 miles lol he really drives it alot even the Dealer didn;t belave the miles for first 5,000 mile service last yr lol good luck in Wash.Doug :seeya

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Why not have your own local SSR club, I'll help!!

There are a lot of SSR owners and interested people all over the USA that want an SSR-Club in their City/State but don't know how to start one. As far as I know the www.SSR-Club.com is the only one in the USA or Canada. I would be willing to set you up with your own Club Website, Domain Name, GroupWebsite and help you get started. All you have to do is plan events/activities and communications with your members....... I can help you attract members and advertse for you... Save Driving to all, Steve Hull..........

1 - 3 of 3 Posts