Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
'06 FPR Smokin Asphalt; '04 Ulta Violet
4,884 Posts
I sure they will chime in shortly! . Welcome from Forney Texas!!! you have found the BEST FORUM ever! -----Consider going to "Tools" in the red banner, click on "User CP" go to "Your Profile" then click "Edit Your Details". Then, whenever you "post" it will show in the left column under your name, like the rest of us, and we will know where you are and what you drive. Then when you have a problem, someone close by might be able to help out.

Nick & Kathy

·
Ret. Air Force
3,726 Posts
No Clubs, No Dues, No Rules...Just Fanatics!! :wink2:

Congrats on your new purchase @vetteup and welcome to the family. A few of us Georgia SSR owners plan on gathering in Helen Georgia in July (about 15 SSRs) and in October there will be an SSR Rally in Warner Robins, GA (close to 100 SSRs). I have posted the links below if you are interested in attending either or both. Look forward to meeting you soon.

Alex

- Small SSR gathering in Helen, GA.

- SSR Rally in Warner Robins, GA.

·
Georgia SSRers
1,011 Posts
we live in baldwin, ga. and wonder if there is any
ssr clubs close by.
I had to google Baldwin ga just to find it !
I'm in SNELLVILLE.

WHAT YEAR AND COLOR SSR do you have ?

No SSR car clubs, however there are a few SSRs around.
'
You need to attend a SSRFANATIC meet, Wonderful friendly people and really FUN.
ALEX (CruDog) has put together a get-together in HELEN GA. JULY 13-14.
I am attending the MOONSHINE CAR SHOW in HIAWASSEE GA ON July 11-14

NOT an SSR MEET but one of the largest car shows....
classic car. hot rod, Georgia Mountain Moonshine Cruiz-In Home

·
Premium Member
1,369 Posts
welcome

·
Premium Member
7,432 Posts
ssr clubs close by.
Hey "newbie" you're within walkin' distance of Helen, Georgia, where they're havin' an SSR get together next month. In the meantime :00000732: to the SSR Family. TAKE oldfred's ADVICE and JOIN THE SSR NATION in HIAWASSEE and/or HELEN and ENJOY THE FUN and MEET SOME GREAT SSRfanatics. Also there is really going to be a huge SSR "BASH" in Warner Robins, Georgia, in October ... that is must for all Georgia SSRfanatics !!!

tennesseecozydog :ssr

·
ONE OWNER !!!!
2004 Smokin' Asphalt
49,438 Posts
Welcome From Western Pa !!!!!!! :00000732:

·
BAD BOW TIE
11,638 Posts
A Big Hearty welcome from Sunny Sturgis South Dakota.

·
Premium Member
40,741 Posts
Welcome from Canada! :cheers

This is a great family, GA has a lot of great fanatics, get out and meet them and it will a pleasant find.

:black:
:purple:
Krazy Ed

·
Super Moderator
14,094 Posts
ssr clubs close by.
Golf clubs are usually close by

SSR Clubs - not so much
The Florida Chapter is huge, there was one or two in CA, not sure if they still actively meet.
If there are others, they are pretty quiet. What you will find is groups of guys in an area that want to get together for breakfast once a week - go to the local shows etc.
Not sure if that constitutes a club, but try to find local guys that want to meet for short jaunts etc.

I have a tree house - still can't get any interest in an SSR Club!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts