Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
IM new to the ssr world. Going from a Svt raptor to a ssr.

I have had a few dozen 48-55 Chevy and gmc trucks including coe’s and thought it would be very cool to see a rendering of an ssr as a coe ramp truck hauler. I know it would still need to have the area for the top to go in and that could somehow be blended into the ramp body. I also have a back ground in fibreglass and access to a cnc foam cutter machine. Im hoping there is a ssr fanatic to help photoshop a rendering.

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
2006 Pacific Blue times 23198 & 21474
28,797 Posts
Should be an interesting endeavor. Just not sure what you would be able to carry on it . Maybe a Polaris Quad or similar vehicle?

·
Premium Member
2005 Ricochet Silver
1,069 Posts
IM new to the ssr world. Going from a Svt raptor to a ssr.

I have had a few dozen 48-55 Chevy and gmc trucks including coe’s and thought it would be very cool to see a rendering of an ssr as a coe ramp truck hauler. I know it would still need to have the area for the top to go in and that could somehow be blended into the ramp body. I also have a back ground in fibreglass and access to a cnc foam cutter machine. Im hoping there is a ssr fanatic to help photoshop a rendering.
Maybe something like this ... ?

Attachments

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
2006 Pacific Blue times 23198 & 21474
28,797 Posts

·
Premium Member
2005 Ricochet Silver
1,069 Posts
That’s very cool
Wonder how hard it is to find a damaged ssr.
How about a side shot :)
Can't get to making a side-view right now. Also had to revise the original photoshop image ... I realized the flatbed MUST be wider than the narrow SSR body in order for any normal width vehicle wheelbase to properly sit on the bed.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I’m 37 years old. I’ve built my own Cobra including the body and chassis.

This build would be on a 1 Ton Chevy chassis and would haul a ssr or a corvette.

Also I’d carv our a tear drop trailer to match the ssr. I’ll need to get someone to photo shop that too.

·
Premium Member
'06 FPR Smokin Asphalt; '04 Ulta Violet
4,884 Posts
e0127, OK then---Welcome from Forney Texas!!! You will discover that you have found the BEST FORUM ever! -----Consider going to "Tools" in the red banner, click on "User CP" go to "Your Profile" then click "Edit Your Details". Then, whenever you "post" something, it will show in the left column under your name, like the rest of us, and we will know where you are and what you drive. Then when you have a problem, someone close by might be able to help out.

--Also if you haven't yet, go to "FOURMS", "SSRFanatics News & Polls", "New Member section" and introduce Yourself!

Nick & Kathy

And If/when this projects begins you can post Pictures of your progress!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts