Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't think that Chevy has revealed the color chart yet. There was a purple one at the Detroit International Show.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I agree...the purple looks great on th SSR, and the yellow looks awesome also.:D

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
One of the early press releases indicated colors were Red, Yellow, Black and dark Blue. The purple is a limited edition for the first few

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I would like that purple. Don't think that I'll get one of the first 25. They are going to be some coin. Looks like dark blue for me.

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i have a picture from a newspaper that was one of the first press releases w/a picture of a dark blue one, this would match my 2002 Xtreme blazer :cool

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I saw a yellow one at the NY show last April. It looked good to me... :D :D

Y

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Troy Roberts said:
I saw a yellow one also. It was sharp. :cool
:cheers

I want my SSR to get looks everywhere it goes. Yellow stands out in a crowd.

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
From what I was told by the spokesperson at the Columbus auto show purple will not be an available color. At least not at first. She indicated that it will be available in only four colors, red, yellow, black and silver. I'll take one in each.:D

·
#1 SidePipe Club
3,299 Posts
Flash back 10 years

I get to post back when I was young..er.

I wuz at a car show and saw a yellow and fell in LOVE! Couldn't do it for another 5 years but in June 2007 I did it!!!

The rest is Fanatical!

·
BlueStreak
26,955 Posts
I don't think that Chevy has revealed the color chart yet. There was a purple one at the Detroit International Show.
Gina, is that you?

·
Super Moderator
13,619 Posts
From what I was told by the spokesperson at the Columbus auto show purple will not be an available color. At least not at first. She indicated that it will be available in only four colors, red, yellow, black and silver. I'll take one in each.:D
The spokesperson was incorrect although she must have had some inside info but :silver: was not introduced until MY2004 (exc 2 Early MY2004's built 12/2003 in MY2003 production sequence)
Except for the Signature Series the only colours available for MY2003 were :ssr:black::yellow:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts