Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guy about 60 or so stopped me today and said,"that is the SNAZZIEST car I have ever seen." When's the last time you heard anyone bring out the SNAZZ WORD to describe a car.

That is true praise:cheers :cheers :cheers

Happy St Pats tomorrow in case I don't get here.

t

·
Registered
413 Posts
comments

I get a lot of IS THAT SOMETHING NEW?

D

·
0 Posts
irish said:
Guy about 60 or so stopped me today and said,"that is the SNAZZIEST car I have ever seen." When's the last time you heard anyone bring out the SNAZZ WORD to describe a car.

Hey, I'm 60 and I never used that word. I would probably say, "That's some cool wheels you got there kid!".

:glol

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm not far from 60 myself, just wanted to give the circumstances of the comment. Haven't heard the expression for a while and thought it was quite appropriate. Maybe redefine SNAZZY as SSRlike

t

·
Registered
222 Posts
Snazzy

Hey I'm lookin real hard @ 62 n I used 2 use that expression back in the days. Now it's jus "Kool, Dude!!"! :cool

·
Premium Member
2,664 Posts
More SSR comments

Well, tonight I got the Studebaker thing again and along with that a "hey, like the LOVE BUG." I have about decided that it looks like everything and nothing!:D

·
Premium Member
364 Posts
Hey Irish: Sixty got me some time back. Take that snazzy comment and enjoy. I'm still looking at my dream yellow SSR but not until the prices become steady. I'm not sure about riding around with the top down and wind blowing my bald head. So in the meantime as we use to hang up the phone with "okeedokey" my comment to you would be, 'that's a bad set of wheels"

·
Premium Member
2,664 Posts
at the Handy Dandy today

40ish lady came right over to the SSR with "look at your bad @$$ vehicle - 'scuse the language, but that is one bad @$$ car!# Then she asked is the something new? They will flag you down at traffic signals and everywhere.

·
Registered
413 Posts
70 something woman walked up to my window and said "OK what is it? Is it something new or something old?"then said doesnt matter "I love it."

1 - 11 of 11 Posts