Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, ok.... I can't help it any more. I have confessed to my Wife that I'm a:
I'm a SSR FANATIC!
What has brought this on is, we put her away this past Monday.
Now I'm trying to find a SSR-aholics / SSR-alanon meeting to attend. Hmmmmmm....
Maybe I'll do it after I finish building my SSR workbench in the garage! :reddevil
Hee Hee

·
Boop Op A Doop
30,422 Posts
My Confession

My husband, kids and friends all say I spend way to much time on talking about my SSR,website time(ssr fanatic-site)and research time on my SSR. They say their is life after this. I keep telling them I don't have one anymore. My SSR has a carpet to put her away on for the cold winter months a cover and all new state of the art detailing products for her. I even have clothes for every day of the week. I was just told that you know you are addicted when you spend every free moment you have on designing a SSR-Christmas card :lol :lol I have to confess I am an SSR Fanatic and I think we need to get a support group going now. Maybe we can call it SSR Fanatic Anonymous :lol :lol

·
Registered
221 Posts
bgetz said:
I'm a SSR FANATIC!
Now I'm trying to find a SSR-aholics / SSR-alanon meeting to attend. Hmmmmmm....
Maybe I'll do it after I finish building my SSR workbench in the garage! :reddevil
Hee Hee
Which did you put away, your SSR or your Wife? :confused

·
Premium Member
6,371 Posts
Me Too!

bgetz said:
I'm a SSR FANATIC!
Hee Hee
We could all bring our SSR Owners Manual to the meetings! :glol :glol

Scott 0168

·
Registered
434 Posts
Here is a thought.

For you folks that live where you really have winter, buy a van for your beater car.

A white one would be good.

Then have a sign shop print out an SSR of your color and lay it out on the van. Both sides and the rear.

Life is short, drive a street rod. :ssr

Skip

·
Registered
170 Posts
feeling guilty

You guys make me feel bad cuz I'm still driving, what a shame you gotta put your babies away, the van idea cracks me up, I think an SSR body up on my TJ chassie might look really cool, could one of you computer photo genius type put a redline on a set of 31's or maybe our next photo contest could be "best SSR 4x4" to help out our snow bound, put up for winter bretheren, I'm feeling for ya!! 2otters :ssr

·
Premium Member
17,317 Posts
bgetz said:
I have confessedm I'm a SSR FANATIC!
I'm trying to find a SSR-aholics / SSR-alanon meeting to attend.
This sounds all to familiar. My wife was telling me the other day, that all I seem to talk about is my SSR, and this website. She just doesnot understand how I can just talk to anyone and everyone, whether it is on the computer, or even on the street. And now i have a SSR to talk to people with, as well.

I made this same confession about a week ago. :glol :glol :glol

Why is it that she see's it as a problem, but see's nothing wrong with owning over 600 pairs of shoes, boots, tennis shoes, slippers, flipflops, highwheels, lowheels, open toe'd, closed toe'd shoes? :banghead

·
Enjoying life as it comes
5,203 Posts
Problems??

My wife was telling me the other day, that all I seem to talk about is my SSR, and this website.

Why is it that she see's it as a problem, but see's nothing wrong with owning over 600 pairs of shoes, boots, tennis shoes, slippers, flipflops, highwheels, lowheels, open toe'd, closed toe'd shoes? :banghead[/QUOTE]

And each and every one of them in several different colors. :leaving

·
Registered
349 Posts
Fuzzy - I don't dare show your post to my wife. I've got her thinking that 55 pair of shoes is nothing short of obscene! When she sees your wife's number, I'm ruined. :lol :lol :lol

·
Premium Member
17,317 Posts
Actually Fuzzy was doing a poor job of quoting my comments. "Ahem"
but he is correct, my wife has to have one in various colors, cuz you just never know what you might want to wear with what outfit.

I like the way she tries to make me feel like my opinion counts, by asking me which pair of shoes would go best with an outfit, then she comes out in something else entirely different. Like I would not notice :lol

·
Tu-Tone club member
5,780 Posts
Mike....that's SOP for most females. :lol

P/P

Peace :flag

P.S. Are you leaving home on Wednesday???

·
Enjoying life as it comes
5,203 Posts
Sorry Focks, but I had hit the reply with quote and edited out some parts. When it posted that's the way it came out.

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
I missed you guys so much since I left town Wed. and got back home today!!! :) Major withdrawls!!!! Everyone knows I am addicted but there is nothing they can do about it!!:lol

·
Premium Member
1,638 Posts
Colorodo said:
I am a closet SSR Fanatic and when I get an SSR I will come out of the closet.
I am a garage SSR Fanatic, when the weather clears I take it out of the garage :willy:

·
Premium Member
1,638 Posts
I want to drive mine so bad I'm thinking about taking mine out in this slight sprinkle. Are you crazy. If it stops for thirty seconds I'm gone. :leaving

·
Registered
4,222 Posts
Winter, Sminter . . . . .

I just ran to the store with the top down. What is all this "put away for the winter, crap?" :confused

The worst day of winter here means I have to put the windows up and turn the heater on while driving top down. :lol :lol :lol

Living without IOWA for the last 40 years. :rolleyes:
Gary (WearyEagle)

·
Premium Member
2,320 Posts
WearyEagle said:
I just ran to the store with the top down. What is all this "put away for the winter, crap?" :confused

The worst day of winter here means I have to put the windows up and turn the heater on while driving top down. :lol :lol :lol

Living without IOWA for the last 40 years. :rolleyes:
Gary (WearyEagle)
You put the windows up? :skep

1 - 20 of 27 Posts