Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sam's Club has Maisto 1:18 Scale Die Casts of the SSR Concept Car for ony $9.98.

·
Premium Member
6,378 Posts
Walgreen's has Maisto 1/25 scale SSR's in there smalll toy dept. Bought a red one there yesterday!

Scott 0168 :ssr

·
Yes, I have an ATTITUDE !
1,678 Posts
frankmp said:
Glad I'm not the only SSR owner in the toy section.

What other sections are there in a store ???????? :jester :glol :glol :glol :glol

·
Boop Op A Doop
30,422 Posts
Toy Section

Devastator said:
frankmp said:
Glad I'm not the only SSR owner in the toy section.

What other sections are there in a store ???????? :jester :glol :glol :glol :glol

The tool section. But I'll bet you look much better and have more fun in the toy section. I'll bet you even play with Barbie and Ken and pose them in different positions :glol :glol You haven't been on-line in a while and I miss not teasing you :seeya

·
1,678 Posts
Colorodo said:
Johnny Lightning has a poker limited edition SSR 1/64. Walmart has a 1/64 dual card with a Prowler and SSR.

The walmart dual card to me , quality is so-so just my $ .02

·
1,678 Posts
hotrodgirl said:
The tool section. But I'll bet you look much better and have more fun in the toy section. I'll bet you even play with Barbie and Ken and pose them in different positions :glol :glol You haven't been on-line in a while and I miss not teasing you :seeya
You should see the things I do in a toy store..........I'm really good at embarassing anyone who is with me at the time , unless my cousin Rob is along....then its.........LET THE GAMES BEGIN !!!!! No one is safe ! :jester :glol :glol :glol

·
1,678 Posts
2005SSR6Speed said:
Me and my son go straight to the toy section in any store we visit. I love the opportunity to relive my youth with my son.
What do you mean RELIVE ???? I just don't grow up ! :reddevil I think REBEL , HOTRODGIRL , and kroozn saw that at homecoming ! :jester

·
Registered
324 Posts
I have a room full of toys, I need to stay out of the toy depts. not, I have been buying matchbox size cars since I was a kid and wish I still had some of the older ones.

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Toy SSRs

Now I don't feel so bad for buying every toy SSR I find. My girlfriend now helps me look in the toy dept. as well. There ought to be a twelve step program..."I'm John and I'm an SSR Fanatic"...

·
Jim-n-Tanya
1,354 Posts
Hi John!

pfisterlevel said:
Now I don't feel so bad for buying every toy SSR I find. My girlfriend now helps me look in the toy dept. as well. There ought to be a twelve step program..."I'm John and I'm an SSR Fanatic"...

Hello John,
Please stand up and state why you are here! We are all here to help you through this................. :lol :grouphug

Here is a little sample of my sacred room!

Attachments

1 - 20 of 32 Posts