Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:cool Got our hands on a few extra DieCast SSR Models. 1/25th Scale. 2004 Version of the final production model. Hood and doors open - cool little diecast!!

Heads Up!!
ADS,Inc is going to be giving them away with the next few orders!! :flag

Have a few yellow, red, and silver. Looking into getting another box of em to possibley continue this option for Supporting Fanatics Only.

PM if you are intending to place an ADS order - so we can reserve one for ya!

·
Premium Member
2,252 Posts
Hi Lesa

I already placed my order, but haven't received my grill bars yet. Does that count. If it does, reserve the yellow for me.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oooohhhh, I knew that was coming!! :rolleyes: You want me to feel guilty - don't cha!! LOL

They just came to us this past week, and the team chose to offer them with April Orders.

I am attempting to find out if we can get a load of them -

We will try to do something more, if we can get our hands on a larger quantity :flag

I was hoping to make the Sequoia run (scheduling is all outta wack cuz of the Power Tour) and bring a dozen (as a suprise) for giveaways - but Its looking like I may not make it to the meet. So the guys decided what to do with the ones we just got in.

Will make sure our Axiom Product owners get some If I can get more :flag

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
Do you have pics of them? I am ordering a set of the satin bars, my question is if we decide to take them off what will we find underneat over time? Will the tape leave marks?

·
Registered
395 Posts
LLOGER
HMMMMMMMMM Just looked at the calendar--- looks like APRIL to me ! ! ! ! ! !

On second thought Maybe we shouldn't give LESA the rasberries quite yet we might find ourselves on the bottom of the list ? ? ? :seeya

·
Registered
590 Posts
do the shuffle

lloger said:
I already placed my order, but haven't received my grill bars yet. Does that count. If it does, reserve the yellow for me.
Cancel your order, then reorder quick ! :jester

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I said earlier.......

Will make sure our Axiom Product owners get some If I can get more :flag

I am very susceptable to guilt tactics! :rolleyes: Do you all know me that well already?? :lol

When I can get another case In, I will make sure that the previous orders will get one :) Problem is the Black, Blur and Purple - trying to locate!!

Otherwise, the Giveaway is for April Orders only -

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Btw

BTW Did I mention these little SSR's are Topless ;) The first DieCast I've seen with the Top Down revealing the Interior. :ssr

Had to use that cool little smilie! Couldn't resist!

S

·
0 Posts
Lesa, I'll make a deal with you! I won't ask for a diecast :ssr
Just HURRY with my grills! :lol

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Counting......

We now have Less than 6 DieCast remaining :)

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Photos

wildcat66 said:
Do you have pics of them?
Here you go! This one is Mine! We started as a Redline - so we stuck with our roots :ssr

TopDown Version - Fitting the Spring Time Mood!! :cool

Attachments

·
Tu-Tone club member
5,780 Posts
Axiom said:
We now have Less than 6 DieCast remaining :)
Lesa,

If you still have some left, would like to have one. :)

Thanxx....P/P

Peace :flag

1 - 14 of 14 Posts