Chevy SSR Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
SSR Believer
2,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a nice OEM engine insert I'd sell for $125 including shipping (continental U.S.).

The front two clips are fully intact (never repaired) but the two rear "guides" are missing the bottom part that slides under the engine cover. I'm told that's common and since the front two clips are good and tight it's still very stable.

The original owner had this insert, the engine cover, dash pieces, door pieces, windshield cowl, etc. all professionally painted Aqua Blur. It shows some signs of wear including some light scratches and paint swirls that could probably be buffed out. Additionally there is a tiny bit of silver showing through on the back corners but when it's seated in the engine cover they aren't be visible.

Of course it could be painted another color or taken back to polished silver.

Wild Bill's is selling them for $160 to $200 plus shipping. Since this one isn't perfect, how about $125 shipped?

I can do PayPal so just shoot me a PM/Conversaton.

SSR Aqua Blur Engine Insert 1.jpeg
SSR Aqua Blur Engine Insert 2.jpeg SSR Aqua Blur Engine Insert 3.jpeg SSR Aqua Blur Engine Insert 4.jpeg SSR Aqua Blur Engine Insert 5.jpeg SSR Aqua Blur Engine Insert 6.jpeg SSR Aqua Blur Engine Insert 8.jpeg

1 - 2 of 2 Posts