Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
it's 5 o'clock somewhere!
16,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
😷 I have had requests to make some masks with our favorite DC SSR fabric trucks pictured on the front. So here they are. Colours are limited as the DC fabric is no longer available, so get your colour while they last. As for the mask itself: very healthy for your skin, lightweight, super comfortable to wear, and safe as it boasts the Oekotex 100 rating, which means it will not react with skin and features no chemical finish or effect on the skin during wear. The benefits include increased skin microcirculation, increased collagen production & synthesis, and improved skin smoothness & elasticity. And so easy to wash; do it at the same time you're washing your hands, just lather the mask too, then rinse and ring it out, hang to dry. Dries quickly.
I use two, while one is drying, the other is ready to be worn. And sounds like we'll be needing masks to shop and travel in the coming years. The new normal I guess....
total price is $22 US each
If you're interested, post here or pm me. I'll need your mailing address and I'll give you my email for PayPal, we'll do that in a pm.

You'll notice I only pinned the SSR's on the mask in the photo's. As I get orders, I will add the photo's with the sewn on version. Thanks for looking
UPDATE: I only have a few of the "SSR" logo, red, yellow, and Silver trucks left...… am adding a different mask idea to the mix; Hawaiian Island licence plates with more pictures in post 2

Attachments

·
16,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
here's a few finished. I didn't want to model it on my own face so I used the next best thing :) Also added the Hawaiian Island mask idea

Attachments

·
Premium Member
61 Posts
Looks wonderful!!! My SSR is Asphalt, and I don't see a prototype in black. Could you make a model in Asphalt --- maybe like the blur one because it has a background that would suitable for a black SSR. Let me know and I'll buy/pay immediately. If you can't do that, I may buy a couple with just the SSR logo. Just send me instructions for paying. Thanks.

·
16,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
oh you guys and your black trucks..... I guess the original SSR fabric, being a black back round, wasn't conducive for such a special truck. So, about the only option is the SSR logo :cool: And ya really can't go wrong with that eh

Attachments

·
Premium Member
61 Posts
oh you guys and your black trucks..... I guess the original SSR fabric, being a black back round, wasn't conducive for such a special truck. So, about the only option is the SSR logo :cool: And ya really can't go wrong with that eh
I'll order 2 of the SSR logo masks. Send me instructions for paying.

·
LKMURKY
446 Posts
Love your Ideas Sandy.
Jeri's made Pyrate masks for me but I can't wear them in the hospital . Don't know what sort of negative connection there is between healing the Covid Sick and a Pyrate skull. Maybe if I had an Aqua Blur & Chrome Pyrate it might be different . . .
People and their imaginations . . .
Just wish the need for masks would go away . . . . . .
Cary
LKMURKY

·
16,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
and is it difficult to take a good picture of a mask on your face? Sure is. Anyway, they actually do look so much better in real life.

·
16,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
darn, I had sewn some yellow and also some purple ones but forgot to take pictures of the finished product as promised. Sorry gang. I'll try and remember on the next ones. 😷

1 - 20 of 38 Posts