Chevy SSR Forum banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Since you're suggesting the two tone does that mean you don't have the silver? If you have the silver I would like information. on how to order.

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
27,951 Posts
I'm new to trying to buy something on this form can you tell me how to go about buying these masks? [email protected]
The easy way would be to double click on the purple square above the name turnheadz. That will ring up a profile and you will find a place to start a conversation, Click on Start a Conversation and you are on your way. you can send a nemail address or just wait for a reponse in your conversation.

Are you in Hawaii? You should go to your profile and fill in some of the information so we know who you are. And you could go to New members and tell us about yourself and your truck.

·
it's 5 o'clock somewhere!
16,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #30 (Edited)
I'm new to trying to buy something on this form can you tell me how to go about buying these masks?
you successfully pm'd me, or now a days it's called a conversation, 2 days ago. I replied. To find it again, look at the top of the screen on the right end and you'll see your avatar there. Click it and a box will drop, click on conversations. On that screen just click on the mask one you have with me.

21 - 34 of 34 Posts