Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,894 Posts
Ssr Factory Gm Acc. sell to you at cost plus 10% + fright

HI MY NAME IS MARK. IM THE PROUD OWENER OF A 2005 RICOCHET SILVER 6 SPEED. I THINK I CAN HELP SOME OF YOU LOOKING FOR FACTORY ACC. FOR YOUR SSR'S. IM THE PARTS MANAGER AT MCNEVIN MOTOR CAR COMPANY IN BERKELEY CA. IF ANY CLUB MEMBER IS INTERESED IN GETTING COST PLUS 10% PLUS ANY FRIGHT PM ME. (Phone number was deleted by moderator) PT I LOVE MY TRUCK AND I ALSO OWN A 2004 CTS-V A GREAT CAR.. :seeya HOPE I CAN HELP....MARK

·
Registered
78 Posts
Thanks

It took a while to find a dealer that would give us the smae deal on parts as Chrysler will on my Prowler. We have 5-6 dealers around the country that will do it for the Prowler and this is the first I've seen since I joined this forum for the SSR.
Again, thanks from all of us!

Wally

·
Registered
11 Posts
RSSRTOY said:
HI MY NAME IS MARK. IM THE PROUD OWENER OF A 2005 RICOCHET SILVER 6 SPEED. I THINK I CAN HELP SOME OF YOU LOOKING FOR FACTORY ACC. FOR YOUR SSR'S. IM THE PARTS MANAGER AT MCNEVIN MOTOR CAR COMPANY IN BERKELEY CA. IF ANY CLUB MEMBER IS INTERESED IN GETTING COST PLUS 10% PLUS ANY FRIGHT PM ME! PT I LOVE MY TRUCK AND I ALSO OWN A 2004 CTS-V A GREAT CAR.. :seeya HOPE I CAN HELP....MARK
Hey Mark--

What can you do for me on a Tow/Hitch for the SSR????? Let me know. You can reach me thru this site or directly at

[email protected]

Thanks in advance.

Robert Scott
323-583-2833

·
Premium Member
171 Posts
Is the "COST PLUS 10% PLUS ANY FRIGHT " thing just for Halloween?

RSSRTOY said:
HI MY NAME IS MARK. IM THE PROUD OWENER OF A 2005 RICOCHET SILVER 6 SPEED. I THINK I CAN HELP SOME OF YOU LOOKING FOR FACTORY ACC. FOR YOUR SSR'S. IM THE PARTS MANAGER AT MCNEVIN MOTOR CAR COMPANY IN BERKELEY CA. IF ANY CLUB MEMBER IS INTERESED IN GETTING COST PLUS 10% PLUS ANY FRIGHT PM me. PT I LOVE MY TRUCK AND I ALSO OWN A 2004 CTS-V A GREAT CAR.. :seeya HOPE I CAN HELP....MARK

·
Registered
4,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Halloween Fright

HARDOC; UAAA YAAA I MENT IT TO BE THAT WAY IT'S NOT A TYPO :rolleyes: :seeya THANKS MARK...... :lol

·
SSR Pit Crew
1,742 Posts
RSSRTOY,

Unless you're a Supporting Dealer, you cannot add phone numbers or websites to your posts to sell things. You can still do business via PM's, but no advertising allowed.

I hope you understand.

·
Registered
4,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
BUFFY; I UNDERSTAND CAN YOU PM ME AND TELL WHAT,WHERE,HOW TO BECOME A SUPPORTING DEALER AND MEMBER???? MARK....... :seeya

·
Registered
4,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Moving To Another Dealership

THANKS :) TO EVERY ONE WHO HAS BOUGHT THERE GM PARTS AND ACC. FROM ME. I THANK YOU SOOOO VERY MUCH. BUT I WILL BE LEAVING :leaving THIS DEALER. MY LAST DAY IS 11-4-05. BUT I WILL BE AT ANOTHER DEALER AS THE PARTS MANAGER ON 11-7-05. IT'S ALOT CLOSER TO HOME. :thumbs MAKES MY TRIP FROM 38 MILES ONEWAY TO 16 MILES ONEWAY . THE PEOPLE THAT HAVE PARTS ON ORDER WILL BE FILLED AND SENT OUT AT THE SAME PRICE WE AGREED ON.SO DONT WORRY.. BUT I WILL BE OFFERING THE SAME DEAL THERE.....THANKS AGAIN MARK :seeya

·
Supporting SSR Hobbyist
10,071 Posts
Thanks for the support Mark. It's been a pleasure. I know it won't be long 'til you're back on line with similar discounts on the stuff we need.

Are you moving to a Chevrolet dealer? Hope it work out well.

Mike

·
Registered
4,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ITS A BUICK,GMC AND PONTIAC DEALER... SO SIT BACK AND HAVE SOME :lurk AND ENJOY YOUR :ssr BUT AS SOON AS I GET SITUATED I'LL BE BACK...........THANKS MARK :seeya PS SHOULD ONLY BE A FEW DAYS.........

·
Registered
7 Posts
Windshield Wipers & Blades in PURPLE

I have a 2004 purple roadster and I seen the wipers on a roadster and don't know where to get the. Do you have any ideal where I could get them? :nodno :nodno :nodno :nodno

·
Registered
4 Posts
Soft Saddle bags for 2005 SSR

RSSRTOY said:
HI MY NAME IS MARK. IM THE PROUD OWENER OF A 2005 RICOCHET SILVER 6 SPEED. I THINK I CAN HELP SOME OF YOU LOOKING FOR FACTORY ACC. FOR YOUR SSR'S. IM THE PARTS MANAGER AT MCNEVIN MOTOR CAR COMPANY IN BERKELEY CA. IF ANY CLUB MEMBER IS INTERESED IN GETTING COST PLUS 10% PLUS ANY FRIGHT PM ME. (Phone number was deleted by moderator) PT I LOVE MY TRUCK AND I ALSO OWN A 2004 CTS-V A GREAT CAR.. :seeya HOPE I CAN HELP....MARK
Mark ,please price out a set of soft saddle bags for me. Thanks Jack Schultz phone 760 7755594

·
Premium Member
1,070 Posts
RSSRTOY said:
Hey Mark,

I'm looking for a Tonoe cover for the inside, it bolts to the actual underside of the cover, I believe it's carpeted with the logo.
I don't want the full carpet system, as I'm using a bedliner instead.
So... can I get just the top? PM me!
Thanks!

GR

·
Premium Member
624 Posts
Thanks for all of your Help!

:seeya
RSSRTOY said:

Mark, I wanted to personally thank your for all of your help yesterday. I'll explain to everyone else what happened.

I had ordered a number of parts for my SSR and was considering how to ship them back to Canada. Luckily, I had a business engagement in Sacramento on Monday and Mark went out of his way to meet me on I80 and personally deliver my parts to me. Not only did I get a great price for factory parts, but personal delivery! What more could I ask for.

I have no problem in personally recommending Mark to any fellow member. Thanks again Mark!:willy:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts