Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
'06 FPR Smokin Asphalt; '04 Ulta Violet
4,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Help this Dummy--I was going to put the Fanatic decal on, but---I assume when you peal the white paper off the Blue, the letters are stuck to the White, then you stick it to the glass and peel the white off the letters!!?? So when I peeled the White off, the SS stayed stuck to the white, but the back of the SS letters had Blue paper stuck on them, no sticky. I stopped and started peeling from the other end. The "M" stayed stuck to the white, but the "O" stayed stuck to the Blue!! So, any tips to doing this!? I have only done the old stuff where you peel the back off and stick it on the window, thats it, no double peeling sticking and peeling again!! I guess the Decal is useless now?? And it has been in the house in the envelope it came in--NOT in the hot car
I have another one but afraid to try it, plus Kathy won't have one!! HA! A tech Day job!!!
Nick

·
Georgia SSRers
1,006 Posts
Help

I have another one but afraid to try it, plus Kathy won't have one!! HA! A tech Day job!!!
Nick
I'm sure we can gather enough experts in TEXAS to help NICK with his massive Perplexing Problem. ..:banghead

Let's see, DICKTATOR and MIKE (simple) and probably 2 or 12 others !

Just don't ask OLDFRED, everyone knows HE is all thumbs and normally confused....:confused

MAN, these new fangled modern things are JUST TOO confusing ! ..:pokey:

·
Premium Member
5,653 Posts
On the vinyl decals I've install, place it where you want it, mark with grease pencil. Remove it and spray area, I use water with a little soap in spray bottle. Than peel backing off and place where you marked. Squeegee area to get bubbles out. Plastic putty knife or even credit card works on small areas. Then carefully pull top paper off. Go to U- tube for video.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts