Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
NOT A CORVETTE BUT RAN THIS AD IN HEMMINGS AS A LEAD GENERATOR ONCE AND HAD TONS OF PHONE CALLS BUT I'M EXTENDING THIS TO MY FRIENDS HERE ON SSRFANATIC

2006 CORVETTES ORDERED TO SUIT FOR $500 OVER INVOICE AND I HAVE A $199 DOC FEE I CAN ARRANGE MUSEUM DELIVERY OR POSSIBLY FOR SMALL FEE USUALLY 3-500 HAVE SHIPPED TO YOUR LOCAL DEALER

THIS INCLUDE COUPES AND CONVERTIBLES

DOES NOT INCLUDE Z06'S

BUT IF THERE IS ANY INTEREST ON THE FORUM LET ME KNOW TELL YOUR FRIENDS

THIS BEATS KERBECKS PRICING HANDS DOWN

WWW.RELIABLECHEVY.COM

[email protected]

1-800-725-5800

·
Registered
442 Posts
$500 plus $199 plus $300 to $500 adds up to $999 to $1199 over invoice. Billy, Are you suggesting non-Z06's Vettes are not available for just a few hundred over invoice in many parts of this country? You may in fact be doing the forum a favor but that much over invoice is a LOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Danko said:
$500 plus $199 plus $300 to $500 adds up to $999 to $1199 over invoice. Billy, Are you suggesting non-Z06's Vettes are not available for just a few hundred over invoice in many parts of this country? You may in fact be doing the forum a favor but that much over invoice is a LOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Actually, $500 over invoice is a very good deal on a Vette. The $3-500 for delivery to a local dealer is very standard as far as I know.

·
Registered
442 Posts
But it is not $500. It is $699 over invoice plus shipping. I do not know if $699 over invoice is good or not, but it sounds high, especially for this time of the year.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Danko said:
But it is not $500. It is $699 over invoice plus shipping. I do not know if $699 over invoice is good or not, but it sounds high, especially for this time of the year.
If it sounds high to you then I guess you don't know the market for Vettes.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Danko said:
I have said that but I also know that $500 plus $199 is not $500.
You also said it sounds high for this time of year. If you don't know the market, you couldn't possibly know what is "high."

Anyway, you are clearly someone that likes to argue for the sake of argument, so I am done with this debate.

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
danko you are absolutly right the price on the car is $500 over invoice and the doc fee is $199 so that is $699 over invoice but that price just isnt right on a corvette it should be much higher this time of year going into spring which is corvette season so id ont know that i should do that the $300 for courtesy delivery no problem fly into springfield kansas city st louis i'll send someone to pick you up free of charge and it dont have to be paid keep in mind thats 2006 model vettes ordered to your specs one of these days i will figure out a way that your like wow billy thats a great deal

but i do have a couple vettes out of new york available new 2005
black list 61510 sell for $8500 off convertible 1815 under invoice
silver convertible list 61510 $8500 off convertible 1815 under invoice

coupe blue list 54885 sell $7500 off which is $1560 under invoice

add freight and shipped to your door you are still well back of invoice or fly into the dealer pick up yourself

·
Registered
442 Posts
Those prices are good but still two issues for me. First off they are four speed autos, right? With the new 6 speed auto, the 4 speeds will take a bath badly for resale. Secondly, this would be a good time to order but I still don't have significant funds until midMarch (and I still too obviously do not know what I want now that SSR prices are plummeting). Of course I would prefer a new Vette and always prefer manual transmissions but Momma has bad knees, so a 6 speed auto would be acceptable, but SSR prices are plummeting......... samuel, There was no debate. I have purchased many vehicles and ordering during this time of the year was always my best shot at a decent ordered-the-way-I-want-them Vette deal, but I have only bought three new and that was a few years ago. How many have you ordered and what time of year did you order them?

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
every dealer is different course we are dealing a new body style but the prices listed on the 05 the convertibles were autos and the coupe a manual but book value on trade . ....they are a wash always has been i trade for a 2002 whether manual or auto its worth the same its a 40/20/40 market 40 percent have to have manual 40 percent have to have auto 20 percent dont care

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
ISLANDDREAMS said:
every dealer is different course we are dealing a new body style but the prices listed on the 05 the convertibles were autos and the coupe a manual but book value on trade . ....they are a wash always has been i trade for a 2002 whether manual or auto its worth the same its a 40/20/40 market 40 percent have to have manual 40 percent have to have auto 20 percent dont care
Billy, you are absolutely right on..... 40/20/40 or is it 39/21/40 caused by knees:glol

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
getting a few 2005 convertibles at 10k off i should have some more ssr's this next week for the forum at great prices

·
Premium Member
1,562 Posts
Auto Show

Billy: Received email on the Springfield Auto Show, does that 500 apply to my C-6 order?

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
DOESNT APPLY TO PREVIOUS ORDERS NO just like anything it would be built into the price you know how advertising is you should get some friends to buy an 05 from me i have several for sale real cheap and i would be willing to pay a $250 referal even on these sale units for the vettes

1 - 14 of 14 Posts