Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone seen an SSR Fanatic leather jacket and if so how much did they sell for?

·
BlueStreak
27,184 Posts
Mine was in the $100 range in 2007. Came from Port Authority.

·
Premium Member
267 Posts
Has anyone seen an SSR Fanatic leather jacket and if so how much did they sell for?
I know of a company in Dallas that produces the classic leather varsity jackets. The body is wool with snap closures, and the sleeves are leather with knit cuffs and collar. There is an unlimited number of options for colors. Not sure what the cost might be, but the quality would be top notch. I suppose if there were several of our 'Fanatic' group that wanted these jackets, the price could be negotiated down. This company provides these jackets to most of the major colleges and universities across the country. I have a good friend that works there, and he might be able to help us with the pricing. Just a thought.

·
BlueStreak
27,184 Posts
I know of a company in Dallas that produces the classic leather varsity jackets. The body is wool with snap closures, and the sleeves are leather with knit cuffs and collar. There is an unlimited number of options for colors. Not sure what the cost might be, but the quality would be top notch. I suppose if there were several of our 'Fanatic' group that wanted these jackets, the price could be negotiated down. This company provides these jackets to most of the major colleges and universities across the country. I have a good friend that works there, and he might be able to help us with the pricing. Just a thought.
If you are pricing for quantity you might ant to also price with and without logo

·
Registered
381 Posts
Mrs. @HOT-SSR , a.k.a., Sue Jones might be able do the embroidery for you. She might even have a leather jacket that could be custom embroidered.

She did a custom embroidery for me on one of her "stocked" jackets. It has an embroidered image of my SSR taken from a picture that I sent her.

20191218_181402 SSR Jacket back.jpg

20191218_181455 SSR Jacket front.jpg

·
Premium Member
2,700 Posts
Wow Kenn! (Garris1). That embroidered SSR looks just like your truck! I zoomed in and it even has the blacked out wheel caps! Amazing!
I love the jacket I got from her at Branson but might consider something like that with a picture of Thunder!!!

·
Registered
381 Posts
Wow Kenn! (Garris1). That embroidered SSR looks just like your truck! I zoomed in and it even has the blacked out wheel caps! Amazing!
I love the jacket I got from her at Branson but might consider something like that with a picture of Thunder!!!
This is the picture that she embroidered. Reflections were a problem that she managed to even out. 😀(y)

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sounds like the same jacket as yours, BlueStreak. They are asking 125 with shipping. Almost new.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts