Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Long ago (about 6 months) there was a thread that asked if SSR Fanatic gear was available. I'm a Health,Safety and Environment Director of an offshore oil and gas drilling contractor and this industry has always been heavy into logo'd shirts, hats, jackets, etc.

I went to one of my vendors who has a pretty well developed internet marketing platform to see what he could do. We got Troy's permission to use the logo. The SSR Fanatic gear site is now opened at Action Specialties at

http://www.costore.com/ssr

When you choose "Wearables" at the top right, you'll see the list of available gear (with thumbnails) - when you choose an item - you'll be presented with a larger screen - on that screen there is a "click" HERE - that will describe the logo choices - the logo trucks are available in all of the SSR colors.

I'm not making a dime off of this and, so far, Action has spent their own time and money developing the logo. They'll be leaving the site up for a year and then will re-evaluate. I had some of the sample items at the Austin-Hooters run and at the Haak Winery Run - everybody loved them.

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
WOW! Thanks Houtex for convincing them to do this. I know what's going on my Christmas list. :seeya

·
Registered
480 Posts
:seeya Hey Tex,

Thanks for your info. The products look great. I like the embossed logo and the fact that I can get it with the exact color of my car. Real neat! I ordered a hat and a shirt and look forward to receiving them to check out their quality. I also like the pricing of the items. It is much better then some of the other items I've seen hawked on this site. Some of these prices have been way out of line and I think someone wants to send their kid to college. The other items did not seem to have members pricing at all. Yours certainly does. Nice going and a Merry Christmas to you.

·
Premium Member
820 Posts
Nice but-----------

No Ultra Violet!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I feel hurt
I feel left out

It always about I.

:( :( :mad :banghead

Seriously, This is great even if the ultra violet owners are ignored.

·
Premium Member
3,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bill Ligon said:
I feel hurt
I feel left out

It always about I.

Bill - contact them and see what they can do - I'm sure they'll work it out.

·
Supporting SSR Hobbyist
10,190 Posts
Don't Feel Bad

Bill Ligon said:
I feel hurt
I feel left out

It always about I.

When you realize that the Ultra Violet is the rarest of the production colors through 2005 (approximately 6.08%), it is understandable that it would need a special request.

Mike

·
Premium Member
3,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Mike in AZ said:
When you realize that the Ultra Violet is the rarest of the production colors through 2005 (approximately 6.08%), it is understandable that it would need a special request.

Mike
I think they got the colors off of the GM website and, since the UV is not offered anymore, it probably wasn't on there.

·
Boop Op A Doop
30,422 Posts
Very Nice

Originally quoted by houtex- I went to one of my vendors who has a pretty well developed internet marketing platform to see what he could do. We got Troy's permission to use the logo. The SSR Fanatic gear site is now opened at Action Specialties at
Houtex this is really great! It's nice to see the SSR Logo on clothing :thumbs
I'm having a hard time figuring out what I want too. I would wear it proudly :flag

·
Premium Member
1,553 Posts
Great looking stuff! Something else to spend more $$$ on.

Thanks for taking care of this houtex :thumbs :yesnod

·
Premium Member
17,317 Posts
Love the "Logo's" Finally something with an "Aqua Blur" !! Now, can you buddy get some of that same stuff in "Tall"? I always run into that problem of finding clothing that fits my taller torso. I just sent a letter out to that company for more info. Thanks for the lead!

·
Registered
77 Posts
Thanx Houtex!

Just ordered. You DUN GOOD! Next time I see you I'll give you that dime. :lol

Focks - the denim shirt comes in talls. I ordered one. R

·
Premium Member
3,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Custom

Richard in TX said:
Just ordered. You DUN GOOD! Next time I see you I'll give you that dime. :lol

Focks - the denim shirt comes in talls. I ordered one. R
I believe there's an email contact on the site - ask before you give up , they're pretty accomodating and can pretty much put the logo on anything with fabric.

·
Premium Member
3,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Feedback

Any order anything yet?? Let me know how the sale went.... service, timeliness, quality, etc.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Got the GOOD stuff today

Houtex thanx again for your hard work setting us up :) .

Recieved my order today. Took just shy of three weeks. Two hats and an XLT denim shirt. The shirt and hats are of excellent quality, and the yellow :ssr on the "A" logo looks FANATIC, uh, I mean FANTASTIC! Recommended gear for all true Fanatics. R

·
Registered
480 Posts
houtex said:
Any order anything yet?? Let me know how the sale went.... service, timeliness, quality, etc.
Hey Tex,

The shirt and hat I ordered two weeks ago came today and they are great. The quality is terrific and the logo in my aqua blur color is outstanding. The hat is high quality and has the infinitely adjustable velcro strap on the back. The brim is wide and already curved like I've worn it for years. Oh, and did I mention the great prices. They truly are member prices and much better then most of the other items I've seen here. Thanks for your effort and have a Merry Christmas. :seeya

1 - 20 of 38 Posts