Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:yesnod SSR FLU --What a Great Idea!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally Posted by Reddawgy
I am taking tomorrow off now, I have too. I am sooo damn excited, I feel like a kid again, I gotta go take a ride, lol.
I read your post this morning and I couldn't help but feel envious about you taking a day off to cruise in your new Aqua Blur! It made it really hard to go into work this morning. Maybe we could organize a national Fanatic "SSR FLU" day where everyone would take a day off from work to cruise. It sounds better by colors (Choose your type of illness):

"I won't be coming in to the office today, I seem to have come down with a bad case of the
( fill in blank) and my doctor has advised me to use two full tanks with the roof down and call him in the morning. "

a) Slingshot yellow fever
b) Ultraviolet dermatitis
c) Aquabluritis
d) Redline red disease
e) Richochet Silver syndrome
f) Smokin' asphaltosis
or my favorite sounding illness for '06:
g) Pacific blue flu! :yesnod

·
Registered
371 Posts
Kevin Honolulu said:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I read your post this morning and I couldn't help but feel envious about you taking a day off to cruise in your new Aqua Blur! It made it really hard to go into work this morning. Maybe we could organize a national Fanatic "SSR FLU" day where everyone would take a day off from work to cruise. It sounds better by colors (Choose your type of illness):

"I won't be coming in to the office today, I seem to have come down with a bad case of the
( fill in blank) and my doctor has advised me to use two full tanks with the roof down and call him in the morning. "

c) Aquabluritis
d) Redline red disease
f) Smokin' asphaltosis

:lol :lol :agree Great idea Kevin....Love it!!

·
I DO WINDOWS
8,825 Posts
There you go

Some one wanting to do a little selling, …. "T"s with "I'm coming down with ------- " will sell. Where are those kids with the sun visor stickers, that market must be sold out by now?

·
I'm not cool...
2,096 Posts
that took sooo long to fab!

SSR-Club.com said:
GREAT IDEA's ! ! ! The work truck "insert" looks really coooool tooo. Thought about Mfg. them? Steve
but I would take detailed pics for anyone inerested :thumbs
open...pop up...pull out...tada :flag

Attachments

·
Registered
165 Posts
Hey Mike Powell, what kind of tools are they? I am an electrician among other things, but I have never seen some of those items in there. Perhaps some type of metal work?
By the way i fall into the (e) strain of that flu.

·
SSR Owners Group
3,753 Posts
I took a 'flu' day on Wednesday this week... :reddevil

Average one per pay period (every two weeks) :lol

+ being a fed makes it REAL nice to still get PAID too! ;)

·
Registered
253 Posts
kwhopper89 said:
I took a 'flu' day on Wednesday this week... :reddevil

Average one per pay period (every two weeks) :lol

+ being a fed makes it REAL nice to still get PAID too! ;)

I see our tax dollars are hard at work. :glol I had mine this month so my allocation is up till July.

·
Premium Member
3,665 Posts
Kevin Honolulu said:

c) Aquabluritis
d) Redline red disease
f) Smokin' asphaltosis

Instead of Smokin' asphaltosis - how about just the Black Plague!!!

·
Retired GM Program Manager/ Chief SSR Engineer
549 Posts
That tool shop insert is one of the neatest things I have seen on an SSR. It looks like it lifts up before it slides out. Any pictures of what's underneath? Did you fasten it to the rails or did you remove the rails and fasten it to the rail attachments?

·
Premium Member
9,316 Posts
Enquiring minds want to know - how did you get it to pop up?? Saw previous photos of your insert - nice job.

That's the kind of vehicle I want my dent doctor to show up in!!!

Ray

1 - 14 of 14 Posts