Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
User Name als-ssr
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Al Maloney

for ssr.... blue tooth from amazon,I have it and it works
hands free ,Bluetooth FM Transmitter for Car, Frienda Wireless Radio Adapter Car Kit with Hand-Free Calling, 5V/3.4A Dual USB Ports, On Off Button, A2DP Aux Input/Output TF Card and USB MP3 Player
by Frienda

·
Ms Donna's Driver
04’ Silver and 05’ Sinister
4,867 Posts
I like mine. I only use it for the music from my playlists on the iPod.
I have noticed that when the transmitter is left on it reduces the range of my remote to lock and unlock the doors.

·
Ret. Air Force
3,720 Posts
I like mine. I only use it for the music from my playlists on the iPod.
I have noticed that when the transmitter is left on it reduces the range of my remote to lock and unlock the doors.
Awesome reminder to go back into the R...to make sure it's off!! :surprise::grin2:

What a great catch Mic...I have had trouble locking my doors at times, thinking back, I have left mine on too and walked away. Thanks for the point out!! :smile2:

·
Premium Member
3,770 Posts
I have use one with good results, a hi value solution for Bluetooth, then I changed out the radio for back up cam and navigation.

·
Premium Member
352 Posts
Blue tooth

I have another company's unit that looks just like a cigarette lighter, and keeps my phone charged while I listen to music from it. Only negative is that it seems like on long trips, sooner or later, I always get near a station that broadcasts on the frequency i picked, which was unoccupied at home. Then I have to stop to make a change, or listen to CDs......

1 - 6 of 6 Posts