Chevy SSR Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2006 SSR Black over Silver with a 6 Speed Manual 52,000 miles for full details and pictures go to Des Moines Iowa Craigslis.

·
Premium Member
2006 Pacific Blue 6 speed Custom
4,720 Posts
Great looking truck and a 6 speed too! You aren't going to find many 6 speeds and an 06' for that kind of money!
Good luck on your Sale! ;)

·
ONE OWNER !!!!
Premium Member 2004 Smokin' Asphalt
50,795 Posts
Nice truck at a fair price should sell fast good luck with your sell ! (y)

·
Premium Member
2006 SSR 6 SPEED BLACK OVER SILVER
12 Posts
Unfortunately the Salvage / Rebuilt title just kills it for majority of potential buyers.
I have the Identical twin to it.... Love the 6 speed!! Good luck in your sale.

·
Super Moderator
14,173 Posts
Two issues I suppose. Mileage is getting up there but each year that passes we have to expect that except for the queens.
The Title is also an issue but the darn insurance companies are killing us. A front fender, bumper and spear should result in an accident on Carfax, not a Rebuilt Title.
I keep track of things in my SSR Registry and probably 40% of SSR's exported to The Middle East or most of Europe have Title problems.
They don't care but in North America it is the kiss of death, but who cares. Buy it at a good price and eventually sell it at a fair price.
During ownership no one needs to know.
I could be wrong but the previous damage looks like #6B122500

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Two issues I suppose. Mileage is getting up there but each year that passes we have to expect that except for the queens.
The Title is also an issue but the darn insurance companies are killing us. A front fender, bumper and spear should result in an accident on Carfax, not a Rebuilt Title.
I keep track of things in my SSR Registry and probably 40% of SSR's exported to The Middle East or most of Europe have Title problems.
They don't care but in North America it is the kiss of death, but who cares. Buy it at a good price and eventually sell it at a fair price.
During ownership no one needs to know.
I could be wrong but the previous damage looks like #6B122500
Your right that’s the serial number😁👍

·
Premium Member
1,898 Posts
Sounds like a deal to me! If I was looking for a standard shift R, I would be a buyer! It would make a great daily driver. Best of luck with your sale!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts