Chevy SSR Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was at the goodguys show in pleasanton saturday in the car carrol over flow up agianst a fence between two beaters was a lonely ssr sling shot yellow with flames goldish in color. turns out it is owned by or on sale from a chevt dealer in livermore ca. it had no runnig boards and the deck lid was closed so I could not see if it had bags or net but are you ready for this..............just a hair over 71,000 and you to can own an ssr.... it was an o5 with 390 hrs. I'm happy with my 04 and 300 hrse :party :cheers :cheers

·
Registered
254 Posts
Darn, just tore my pocket

abadssr said:
I was at the goodguys show in pleasanton saturday in the car carrol over flow up agianst a fence between two beaters was a lonely ssr sling shot yellow with flames goldish in color. turns out it is owned by or on sale from a chevt dealer in livermore ca. it had no runnig boards and the deck lid was closed so I could not see if it had bags or net but are you ready for this..............just a hair over 71,000 and you to can own an ssr.... it was an o5 with 390 hrs. I'm happy with my 04 and 300 hrse :party :cheers :cheers
trying to get my money out! :banghead

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.