Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just found a sweet little game for Xbox where the Chevy SSR is a playable car, with about 7 to 8 optional paint jobs. The game is a rally-type with different game modes where you can also free drive or Out Run police cars. You can actually drive the car until it can no longer run. I banged it up until the doors and muffler were hanging off, lol! It's a fun little title and I only paid $10 for it.
A good gift for the bad driver in your family begging to drive your SSR. Lol. It's called "Midtown Madness 3"

Some of the other many playable cars consist of the Chrysler Crossfire, PT Cruiser, Audi TT, Corvette Z06, and Koenigsegg CC. etc.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
wildcat66 said:
Where did you find this Game? We don't have XBox but that may be a good reason to get one LOL We can play it on the wall projector that would be like driving it.
omg - You have a wall projector!? Ok, it's settled you have to get an Xbox. Lol
I got it at a used videogame shop, but it shouldn't be too hard to find yourself a copy should you get a box. And since it such a high Calibur sytem, the graphics are really nice.

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
Cooolllll Yes we do have a TV Projection system our little Christmas present to ourselves.. Now I know how big a 90 inch screen really is! :lol I will be doing a search for the game.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
wildcat66 said:
Cooolllll Yes we do have a TV Projection system our little Christmas present to ourselves.. Now I know how big a 90 inch screen really is! :lol I will be doing a search for the game.
Kewl, happy hunting. :)

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh, the SSR has to be unlocked by doing several or missions. But I do have a code to unlock it for use right away. I'll hook you up with it if interested.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts