Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
High Plains Roadster
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's been many months since I posted some pix of the SSR garage clocks Fanatics have had me fabricate for them.

Like I said before, they show a lot of imagination!

If anybody is interested in one just send me a PM. Same price as before = $40 in the lower 48, a tad more to mail elsewhere.

·
Premium Member
2,976 Posts
To anyone that doesn't have one of these in their man cave you need to put this on your Christmas list.

My wife and Mark @WyoSilver came up with a really great design.

·
Slingshot Rules!
73,714 Posts
It's been many months since I posted some pix of the SSR garage clocks Fanatics have had me fabricate for them.

Like I said before, they show a lot of imagination!

If anybody is interested in one just send me a PM. Same price as before = $40 in the lower 48, a tad more to mail elsewhere.

View attachment 587496
THANKS AGAIN, WyoSilver . . .

The Doophus Clocks have been a BIG HIT around here. So much so they have been hung in my Computer / Office . . . NOT the garage.

Not only do they look GREAT . . . they perform flawlessly.

Hmmmmmmm, do I need another one?

! :cool: ! (y) ! :cool: ! (y) ! :cool: !

·
High Plains Roadster
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Would like " lil red SSR" ?
Hi Bud - I can certainly make you a clock just like the one with “Lil Red” that was made for another Fanatic. Or I can make you one that is unique to you. Let me send you a Private Message and we can communicate that way.
WyoSilver

·
Premium Member
2006 Pacific Blue 6 speed Custom
3,584 Posts
I'm thinking I need something special for Thunder... 🤔 I'll send a "conversation"! 😉

Reactions: Firetruck
1 - 6 of 6 Posts