Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,744 Posts
I read the ebay auction and it says her hubby works at ASC! So I emailed them and invited them to the forum.

·
it's 5 o'clock somewhere!
16,303 Posts
They are very good quality hats, got one for Wayne last year from chevymall.com

Sandy

·
Banned
2,141 Posts
I got the ones from Chevy Mall with the folding bill. They are great you can fold and stick them behind the seat if you like.

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
MauiMike said:
I read the ebay auction and it says her hubby works at ASC! So I emailed them and invited them to the forum.
and ask him who the maker of the hat was that produced for ASC!!:cool

Frank

·
Premium Member
5,744 Posts
frankmp said:
and ask him who the maker of the hat was that produced for ASC!!:cool

Frank
She responded this morning, said he passed the email onto her husband. Whether he emails me directly or joins the forum is anyone's guess??? Personally, I'd like to have an ASC employee here, maybe he could shed some light. Sorry, not trying to hijack your hat thread.

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
ssr hats

got that one and a red one too. got them both at chevy dealer 12.00 ea.:cool

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
mi mztrz said:
got that one and a red one too. got them both at chevy dealer 12.00 ea.:cool
So the one's you got are just like the auction on e-bay? Which dealership had them or does any GM dealer have them. Does it have a GM part number or can you read the style number on the hat. I could'nt find this style on chevymall.

Hell with current bid of $27.5 and only 3 days into the 7 day auction, the dealer sourse of $12 is a steal.........

Frank

-maybe you can get me one:)

·
Registered
4,894 Posts
Ssr Hat

I Picked Up That Hat At Ellis Brooks Chevrolet In San Fransisco About 3-4 Mounths Ago You Might Try Calling Them. I Bought The Last 2 They Had. But They May Have Ordered More.

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
RSSRTOY said:
I Picked Up That Hat At Ellis Brooks Chevrolet In San Fransisco About 3-4 Mounths Ago You Might Try Calling Them. I Bought The Last 2 They Had. But They May Have Ordered More.
Does the hat have a style number or reference number? Sometimes it's hard explaining the detail of a hat. I'l give them a shot! thanks

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
frankmp said:
So the one's you got are just like the auction on e-bay? Which dealership had them or does any GM dealer have them. Does it have a GM part number or can you read the style number on the hat. I could'nt find this style on chevymall.

Hell with current bid of $27.5 and only 3 days into the 7 day auction, the dealer sourse of $12 is a steal.........

Frank

-maybe you can get me one:)
gOT IT FROM LOCAL DEALER IN FRESNO. CHECKED IN ON THEM TODAY THEY DONT HAVE ANYMORE AND ARE NOT GOING TO GET MORE BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT SELLING THE SSR ANYMORE. BUT BRAND NAME ON THE HAT IS K-PRODUCTS #RN45724

·
Registered
4,894 Posts
Ssr Cap

OK EVERYONE I JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH MY SUPPLIER. THEY HAVE THOSE HATS IN STOCK. I SHOULD HAVE THEM BY THE END OF THE WEEK. THEY ALSO HAD A BLACK ONE WITH A DIFFERANT LOGO ILL TRY AND POST A PICTURE OF IT TO SEE IF ANYBODY WANTS ANY. MY COST ON THEM IS $9.99 ILL OFFER THEM AT COST PLUS 10% JUST LIKE THE ACC. WE SELL. I HAVE 2 DOZEN COMMING OF THE ONES PICTURED AT THE TOP OF THIS THREAD. YOU CAN PM ME IF YOU WANT TO HOLD ONE FOR YOU. THANKS..........MARK:seeya

Attachments

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
RSSRTOY said:
OK EVERYONE I JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH MY SUPPLIER. THEY HAVE THOSE HATS IN STOCK. I SHOULD HAVE THEM BY THE END OF THE WEEK. THEY ALSO HAD A BLACK ONE WITH A DIFFERANT LOGO ILL TRY AND POST A PICTURE OF IT TO SEE IF ANYBODY WANTS ANY. MY COST ON THEM IS $9.99 ILL OFFER THEM AT COST PLUS 10% JUST LIKE THE ACC. WE SELL. I HAVE 2 DOZEN COMMING OF THE ONES PICTURED AT THE TOP OF THIS THREAD. YOU CAN PM ME IF YOU WANT TO HOLD ONE FOR YOU. THANKS..........MARK:seeya
Mark: U Da Man. :thumbs You have PM.:smash

Thanks for following up!!

Frank

ps- sure beats that e-bay auction currently at almost $28

·
West Coast Pit Crew
10,185 Posts
Hat

PM sent

1 - 20 of 36 Posts