Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to thank everyone for ordering their SSR shirts (I use Hawiian, for lack of a better description), so far I've collected payment for only 18 of them, we had 30 shirts requested on the original listing and now we're still more than half short of the order.
So.... anyone that didn't get to order please do so now, I have to order specific sizes, if I don't someone may not get the size they want if I don't order enough of that size!
Here's the original listing info, please make your order as soon as possible, I know everyone that's paid for them would like to get them asap!
Thanks!!

GR

100% Nylon shirts with the 50's chevys and the new SSR's on them! I just got a special offer to buy 30 of these at a big discount but I have to buy at least 30 or more to get it!
There are 5 mediums, 26 larges, 27 Xtra Larges and 11 XX Larges available!
Our cost is $50.00 plus $6.00 Priority shipping. These retail for $80.00 so it's a substantial savings to Club Members!
If you are serious and want one or as many as you want, email me at [email protected] that you will send a check to Aaron Aubrey 24301 Tahoe Court, Laguna Niguel, Ca 92677 and let me know what size you want in your email so I can confirm your shipping to you! Or Paypal me at the same email address, with the same info!

Thanks!

GR

Attachments

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
Maybe a list of who ordered and who has paid! I sent mine by land, since I coudn't get paypal to work for some wierd reason! 1med.

·
Premium Member
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Everyone knows if they paid or not, besides taking me forever to go through 20 or so pages to type names and info! I've emailed everyone that's sent payment, whoever ordered knows!
I'm taking this weekend to accept orders then monday morning I'm ordering so we can have them in time for Christmas!
SO.... order them if you want them! The problem is if I order Xtra's, I may not get the right sizes! so, what I have will be all that's available.
Thanks!

·
Premium Member
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Shirts on the way!

Got the shirts ordered yesterday, still getting checks in the mail.
They say I'll get them by sat or monday at the latest, I'll ship them out the next day US Priority mail so I hope to get them to you before Christmas!
I did order a new shirt "SS Fever" in limited sizes, 2 large 2 Xl's and 2 XXls, they are $55.00 plus shipping $6.00 for those are still looking for a gift or have to have it!

GR

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Shirts came in!

I'll be shipping them out tomorrow US Priority Mail, you should have them in time for Christmas!!!
Be sure to look at the new one that's available, I bought 2 Larges, 2 XL's and 2XXL's. ready for shipping only $5.00 more!

GR

·
Premium Member
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Shirt's shipped!

I've been getting a lot of emails today, this post just disappears!
All order's were shipped out yesterday!
You should have them this week, US Priority Mail should only take 4 days 5 at the most!
Merry Christmas!!

GR

·
Growing Older but Not Up
1,350 Posts
Ghostrider said:
I've been getting a lot of emails today, this post just disappears!
All order's were shipped out yesterday!
You should have them this week, US Priority Mail should only take 4 days 5 at the most!
Merry Christmas!!

GR
thanks GR

1 - 8 of 8 Posts