Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Yes, I have an ATTITUDE !
1,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To anyone who is going, I thought about starting a list of members cell phone #'s just incase people get separated , or run into trouble.

Anyone can PM me with their cell # and I will start a list , I'm also sending it to MarcNY , We can update the list and hand out copies Friday at Homecoming , or I will PM anyone ahead of time before the trip starts.

I thought if I do it this way , only members of this forum would be able to see the phone #'s. Chris Bellis :flag

·
Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
8,611 Posts
Great Idea!

We can gather a phone list of all those that will be going to the SSR Homecoming and perhaps some that are just coming in for the Woodward Dream Cruise too! :thumbs

B

·
0 Posts
I would like a list when you get it together. pm is fine or e-mail.
BobA :flag :ssr :seeya

·
Premium Member
1,890 Posts
Phone ##

I would also like a list of phone numbers . Email or PM is OK, :seeya Kay :ssr

·
Yes, I have an ATTITUDE !
1,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Phone list

Did calls tonight to double check #'s.

I will PM everyone a list in a couple of days so no one gets left out

·
Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
8,611 Posts
Phone number checked passed test!

Devastator said:
Did calls tonight to double check #'s.

I will PM everyone a list in a couple of days so no one gets left out
Hey Chris I got your message on my cell! :thumbs

·
Registered
30 Posts
How many can go?

I thought we were supposed to be notified if we could go? That only so many would be able to attend. As of yet have not heard anything. Has everyone who can go been notified already? or are people still waiting to hear? How are they contacting us?

·
Premium Member
1,890 Posts
No Reply

Cliff ,I don't think ANYONE HAS RECEIVED AN CONFERMATION (SP WRONG ) :seeya KAY :ssr

B

·
0 Posts
The CALL

I was called at 3:38 pm ct today. :thumbs :ssr :flag :seeya

Mabee they are doing it alphabetically....? Adam is last name

·
Registered
158 Posts
Devastator,
Recieved your phone call tonight for the homecoming list.
thanks,
kroozn

·
Registered
12 Posts
Homecoming

Hey Kroozn,

I am new to the site and pretty new to my SSR (3 months). I am interested in the homecoming trip. I fyou could reply to this to give me further info ie Dates and the like it would be greatly appreciated.

Outin Front

·
Registered
158 Posts
New tour planned

Outin Front said:
Hey Kroozn,

I am new to the site and pretty new to my SSR (3 months). I am interested in the homecoming trip. I fyou could reply to this to give me further info ie Dates and the like it would be greatly appreciated.

Outin Front

Outin Front,
Sorry to say but the homecoming trip on this thread was this past August 2005, but you can still join in on the fun. Look under National Events for the thread "Craft Centre Tour". This is being discussed and ideas put out on the table now...

My nephew is working on a dvd/video from the Homecoming in August is you would like to be on the list(send me a PM)

also........great color choice! enjoy the ride!

see ya down the blvd................kroozn

1 - 13 of 13 Posts