1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
8,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just received the latest updates. :thumbs
--------------------------
Marc, if need be, please post a message indicating that we had a tremendous response and that Chevrolet is in process of calling them now to provide additional details.

We are also planning to send out an e-mail on 8/11 or 8/12 to all attendees with a 'run of show' or agenda for the day and appropriate maps etc..

Plans are to have the backup Pace vehicle at the Homecoming event in LCC if all goes well.
------------------------
WOW... I can't wait to attend the first ever Homecoming events! :cool

·
I DO WINDOWS
8,825 Posts

cool .... big job for some one to do this for us.

·
Premium Member
1,890 Posts
Homecomming

:seeya IT WILL BE GOOD TO HEAR A RESPONCE :seeya KAY :ssr

·
Premium Member
3,364 Posts
Got my call!

Just got a call this morning from a nice young lady named Christina filling me in on the Homecoming events. Apparently there will be a tour of the Heritage Museum on Thursday evening that is optional. She said she had a total of 80 people to contact but didn't know if there were other people calling. Said she will be e-mailing a schedule of times and directions to the events.
Should be a great time!!

·
Premium Member
364 Posts
E-mail received and answered. I hope to join the parade from Warren to Lansing someplace in route. Sounds like fun.

·
Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
8,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
ADD the GM Heritage Tour

rhobbel said:
Just got a call ... Apparently there will be a tour of the Heritage Museum on Thursday evening that is optional.
Now that it has been mentioned... I can now tell you I have been working on having a special tour at the GM Heritage Center with Bob Walczyk. Again since it has been stated I can say it should be a go! :cheers

A few of us went on that great tour last year. Some of our members weren't able to come in town on time to take the tour. However I hope that ALL that want to take that awesome tour, make sure you get to the Marriott, in Warren, where many of us are staying later that afternoon, Thursday, August 18th so we can caravan over together... ok?

:party
  • GM Heritage Tour on Thursday
  • A possible BBQ later on Thurday after tour
  • SSR Homecoming on Friday
  • Wodward Dream Cruise on Saturday
Ps. Hey Doug, are you coming in early to take the tour on Thursday with us? Do I get two free beers now? :lol

·
Premium Member
152 Posts
Just a question for those in the know. When I mapquest Saginaw it give me a Saginaw Street, but if I look on a map there is also a Saginaw Highway. Are these the same or which one should I be looking at. Also with the postings on Warren, is that closer to the LCC or just a more convenient place to stay. I've already made reservations near Saginaw Street but would look to change them if it would make things easier.

Thanks in advance for any info that is shared.

drbob

·
Original SSR Centerfold
3,146 Posts
I just got the email and it was not complete. There was no return address and it looked like some info was left out. Could someone please forward me a copy to [email protected]. Thanks

·
I DO WINDOWS
8,825 Posts
enough...enough all ready

I'm going to put in for the whole dang week off! :cuss

·
Premium Member
2,708 Posts
Marc NY said:
:party
  • GM Heritage Tour on Thursday
  • A possible BBQ later on Thurday after tour
  • SSR Homecoming on Friday
  • Wodward Dream Cruise on Saturday
Ps. Hey Doug, are you coming in early to take the tour on Thursday with us? Do I get two free beers now? :lol
Sure Marc as long as I don't have to hold you up :cheers
My wife & I will be arriving early Thursday afternoon. :seeya

·
OP
8,225 Posts
invite

Just received my invite and had to decline. Not enough notice, can't get away from the business, and SSR is in shop and probably will be during the event. Dealer service departments are a difficult bunch to deal with.
Have fun and take lots of pics...maybe another year...I hope

·
Jeff & Terri
1,120 Posts
Is there anyone else going up to the homecoming from Fla. or north of us. I plan on leaving on August 16 around 8:00 am. and head up I75. Maybe we can get a caravan up that way.

·
Registered
216 Posts
JeffDBFL, leaving thursday?

:lol mapquest says: Turn right on I-75, Go until your tires fall off, take a right. Motel is on the right...

Man what a drive... another 970 smiles:rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts