Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
SSR Pit Crew
11,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
OK, I found a 7 year old down the street who showed me how to share ALL the Power Point Presentations we are using for the Tech Seminars.

FREE! View, Download, Print, whatever you want:

NOW 86 FILES!

Click on either link:

https://onedrive.live.com/?id=3EF39D9F5ADCE5E5!853&cid=3EF39D9F5ADCE5E5

If you have a problem/question you can email me at:

[email protected]

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I am adding more Tech Information as I can.

Dicktator

Picture
1. Power Point Menu
2. Class is Session, National Sturbridge, Mass June 2013.
3. Tech Session Staff, Mike Morro, Dan Lowery, Dicktator, Ed Borland and Rich Robillard

Attachments

·
SSR Pit Crew
11,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
I will be adding more information as time permits.

This information is general information and does not mean it is the ONLY way to do a project. It is to help make SSR Fanatics familiar with their truck.

It will also provide information for SSR Fanatics in the event they need to take it to a Dealer for Service. This may help Dealer, or at least you to know what needs to be done.

Hope this information is appreciated, it has been a long process to accumulate, photography and put together.

YES, I took my truck ALL apart.

Dicktator

·
Premium Member
129 Posts
Thanks, Dicktator!

Thank you, Dicktator. Having the info also available this way makes it very iPad-friendly. I can review the pictures and instructions on my iPad while under the R, and even expand the size of the pictures to check details. I used the DVD version for an overview of the info, and can use these individual files for working on the R.

Thank you to all those fanatics who developed the slides, and to Dicktator for maximizing the availability of this information. It is invaluable to those of us new to our SSRs.

-John. :yellow:

·
Premium Member
3,175 Posts
Hello Dick,
thanks again for providing this information to us.

I will be saving it to a USB flash drive so I can read it on any computer/laptop/tablet.

·
Premium Member
1,313 Posts
Once again the SSR community helps it's own. Dictator I've been a member for oh so many years and as you and the other owners already know this is the best auto forum out there. Thanks for your hard work on this. For the most part we are group of guys (and girls) with nothing but kindness and help in our hearts and what a great thing that is...especially in today's online etiquette. Vr, Lee

·
ONE OWNER !!!!
37,580 Posts
This is great Dick thanks so much for doing this. :thumbs

·
Tu-Tone club member
5,777 Posts
I knew we had you around here for something:smash

Great work Dick!!

P/P

·
Premium Member
1,400 Posts
Learn something new every day...first I've heard of SkyDrive. I've used similar sites for work but you have to be coming from a .MIL domain to use it. Another Favorite added....thanks for all the info Dick :thumbs:thumbs

1 - 20 of 77 Posts