·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
some of these custon ssr icons are so cool, how do you customize them?:ssr

·
SSR Owners Group
3,753 Posts
A real quick photo viewer / editor is IRFANVIEW - a free down load - Its downloadable at: www.tucows.com

(Try: http://www.tucows.com/preview/194967)

Makes resizing & cropping a snap! Some color fix capabilities effects - slideshow - lossless JPG rotation- viewing image files w/ a windows explorer view - panorama image creator - etc... BATCH editing (careful) where you can rename/resize MULTIPLE images in one shot...

Picassa is a great tool too - I use both, but find it easier (quicker) to crop/resize/save changes w/ Irfanview...

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Guys, Im Going To Give It A Try When I Get Some Time

·
SSR Pit Crew
1,742 Posts
Hey mi!

I hate to tell you this,, but someone stole the bottom half of your SSR! :glol

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
kwhopper89 said:
A real quick photo viewer / editor is IRFANVIEW - a free down load - Its downloadable at: www.tucows.com

(Try: http://www.tucows.com/preview/194967)

Makes resizing & cropping a snap! Some color fix capabilities effects - slideshow - lossless JPG rotation- viewing image files w/ a windows explorer view - panorama image creator - etc... BATCH editing (careful) where you can rename/resize MULTIPLE images in one shot...

Picassa is a great tool too - I use both, but find it easier (quicker) to crop/resize/save changes w/ Irfanview...
"lossless JPG rotation" :glol

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Buffy said:
Hey mi!

I hate to tell you this,, but someone stole the bottom half of your SSR! :glol
i know, i hate when that happens:mad

·
Premium Member
2,446 Posts
I tried this and I can not get the photo to change the way that I want
:oops:

Maybe you're having trouble with the photo cause it's a part of a posting made in 2006.............FOURTEEN YEARS AGO. Things have changed since then, we've gone thru a few Presidents and lost the last one due to a Pandemic and subsequent surge in (mail in voting).

You might want to focus on the (date) of any posting you decide to review.;)

·
Spirited driver!
1,657 Posts
I tried this and I can not get the photo to change the way that I want
If you are having trouble with your image, let me know and I can help rotate or crop for you. The date of this post is irrelevant to the subject. Irfanview is still available and is a great free tool.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts