Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
BAD BOW TIE
11,375 Posts
Might want to contact CASH on this forum. He is informed and from Canada.

·
Premium Member
50 Posts
Peachlander - glad to help out if I can. Cash is close to you and by far the most experienced of all. I own two SSR units. For my first, I hunted high and low online and ended up flying to Houston to the most amazing dealership I have ever visited - North Freeway. They had about 20 units on site! I test drove a few and landed on a 2005 Aqua Blur which they shipped to Calgary for me. A bit of paperwork, pay the GST and a certification and I was good to go. Still loving my Blur. For my second unit, again, I went online and after a year long search, found a 2006 Slingshot Yellow, a private sale in Montana. Super low mileage, FPR, six-speed beauty which I had inspected by the local GM dealer. It came out clean and I had it shipped to our home in California. Am loving to drive it in the desert sun. The SSR Fanatic Club has been my best source of support through all of this and remain so today. All the best in your search. RVG

·
Premium Member
9,381 Posts

·
Eat-Breathe-Sleep-SSR's
1,664 Posts
Peachlander - glad to help out if I can. Cash is close to you and by far the most experienced of all. I own two SSR units. For my first, I hunted high and low online and ended up flying to Houston to the most amazing dealership I have ever visited - North Freeway. They had about 20 units on site! I test drove a few and landed on a 2005 Aqua Blur which they shipped to Calgary for me. A bit of paperwork, pay the GST and a certification and I was good to go. Still loving my Blur. For my second unit, again, I went online and after a year long search, found a 2006 Slingshot Yellow, a private sale in Montana. Super low mileage, FPR, six-speed beauty which I had inspected by the local GM dealer. It came out clean and I had it shipped to our home in California. Am loving to drive it in the desert sun. The SSR Fanatic Club has been my best source of support through all of this and remain so today. All the best in your search. RVG
I am planning an Alberta Wide SSR Meet & Greet in May in Red Deer. Please e-mail me at [email protected] if you would like to participate. You account here on this site doesn't accept PM's. Cheers, Gordy:wink2:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts