Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Happy to announce the Mrs. and I have been chosen as the Franklin County Grand Marshals for the County Fair Parade. The drive thru will be in the city of Ozark, AR. We will be driving the Ultra Violet SSR. The signs that go on the side are...yep you guessed it...PURPLE, with white lettering. I will also use my umbrella holder on the hitch to put a US Flag. We will take a picture this week on Friday and post on here. Ironically the theme is back to the 80's, thought about driving the 86 El Camino but the cool factor of the SSR is too much to pass on.

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
2006 Pacific Blue times 23198 & 21474
28,557 Posts
Happy to announce the Mrs. and I have been chosen as the Franklin County Grand Marshals for the County Fair Parade. The drive thru will be in the city of Ozark, AR. We will be driving the Ultra Violet SSR. The signs that go on the side are...yep you guessed it...PURPLE, with white lettering. I will also use my umbrella holder on the hitch to put a US Flag. We will take a picture this week on Friday and post on here. Ironically the theme is back to the 80's, thought about driving the 86 El Camino but the cool factor of the SSR is too much to pass on.
When is the Parade? Want to see the pictures!

·
Premium Member
2006 Redline FPR 6 Speed
1,020 Posts
Colonel Lee, you and Sona are perfect to carry the Flag and lead the parade! Will you be in uniform? Wish I could be there to salute! Bill

·
Premium Member
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Parade was great. We pretty much led the procession. (cop in front). Hot though low 90 high humidity. Top down but air on, getting to old I guess. Here's a couple of photo's. I'll down load some others when I can. Bill because of the heat I opted out of the full uniform. Wore a golf shirt with name and stuff on it

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2006 Redline FPR 6 Speed
1,020 Posts
Parade was great. We pretty much led the procession. (cop in front). Hot though low 90 high humidity. Top down but air on, getting to old I guess. Here's a couple of photo's. I'll down load some others when I can. Bill because of the heat I opted out of the full uniform. Wore a golf shirt with name and stuff on it
Lee/Sona, great move in the heat. Love the pix. Ya carried the FLAG! Thanks from a fellow Vet. Bill

·
Premium Member
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Bill: Absolutely my pleasure. T-Dog cute poetry their my friend. I did notice that age might have got a hold of you on the last line. Ha Ha.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts