Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just saw the new Micheal Bay movie "The Island" that takes place in the year 2019. Steve Buscemi's character drives a red :ssr black striped SSR inthe film!!! that would be a 14-15 year old SSR!!! :lol :thumbs

Kind of cool to see it on the big screen, I did not expect it! Movie is halfway decent too!! :lurk :lurk :lurk :lurk :lurk :lurk :flag

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
Wow how cool is that. I think I will wait for the DVD!!! Did you see Wheel Of Fourtune July 22. From Philly, Guy won a Redline SSR kids were so excited, the guy jumped over the door into the seat.:ssr

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
jmpeez said:
I just saw the new Micheal Bay movie "The Island" that takes place in the year 2019. Steve Buscemi's character drives a red :ssr black striped SSR inthe film!!! that would be a 14-15 year old SSR!!! :lol :thumbs

Kind of cool to see it on the big screen, I did not expect it! Movie is halfway decent too!! :lurk :lurk :lurk :lurk :lurk :lurk :flag

This is "THE ISLAND" SSR....

·
Registered
4,175 Posts
Next Movie..Herbie vs The SSR.....

Saw the trailer tonite, very cool!!!:thumbs

RickSSR :cool

·
Yes, I have an ATTITUDE !
1,678 Posts
Wow

Does this mean the SSR's will be in production for another 14 years ? :jester

·
Registered
24 Posts
I found it very interesting that three people fit in the cab of that truck in the movie... They didn't show just how they accomplished that feat!

:flag

·
Yes, I have an ATTITUDE !
1,678 Posts
Girlfriend and me went for a late night romantic drive. She climb over into the drivers seat and decided to steer the ssr...........Oh what a night ! :jester

1 - 10 of 10 Posts