Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a long shot, but my Dad who is 76 just purchased his second SSR . I am trying to find him a SSR jacket. Does anyone have one for sale. I need a Large. Thanks. Looking for a late Christmas present.:smile2:

·
SSR Pit Crew
2004 UV
9,315 Posts
At this late date your best bet would be to find a nice jacket and have it embroidered. The original GM licensed logo SSR jackets are hard to come by and if you can find one it may be pretty pricey. One was auctioned at the 2017 Laughlin Run and went for $275 :surprise:

·
Premium Member
31 Posts
This is a long shot, but my Dad who is 76 just purchased his second SSR . I am trying to find him a SSR jacket. Does anyone have one for sale. I need a Large. Thanks. Looking for a late Christmas present.:smile2:
If you want to get your dad a real special leather jacket you can custom design one at cjackets.com I've had one made over the years for each of my three sons and three for myself with our cars on the back. You cannot believe the detail right down to an exact copy of the license plate. The process is easy with great help from them and the leather of highest quality. I can send pictures of my jackets for you to see if you wish and the examples on the web site will blow you away. They literally can make any design you can think of or from a photo. At the very least take a look. Good hunting.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts