Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
i got the black one and it is okay but not too detailed. but for those of us that simply have to have everything SSR it is just so so....

honestly i wasn't happy and left it sitting somewhere.....

pez depenser?! tell me more!

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
Got it on ebay, it is the yellow pizza SSR and I know there is an Pez site on the web that has unique ones but at the time no SSR's. I don't know if you can see it in the gallery of pictures or not. Like you said for those of us that have to have everything SSR!!!!!

·
Premium Member
3,364 Posts
**ssr** said:
Has anybody bought one one these off ebay? Are they available through GM?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=7914747676&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Yes, I just got the Yellow one I was happy with it thought it was worth the 10 bucks. About the size of a Match Box Car. I thought it was well detailed for as small as it is. Seats, Steering Wheel, Door Panels, can all be seen through the windows. Being a cast steel it is a lot heavier than a set of keys.

·
Registered
13 Posts
CAR Motorsports offers an SSR Key Chain. It is a Medallion Type with a black Background and the Silver SS and Red R exactly like the SSR Logo. Identical to the logo on our Embroidered floormats, Underhood Insulators and Seat Belt Shoulder Cushions. We will try and get you a good picture posted sometime this week.

Rich

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Got mine a few days ago also from ebay :party. Very neat item for the price.

·
Registered
87 Posts
SSR KEY cHAINS

I picked one up at the "Corvettes at Carlisle" (PA) show this past weekend. They had 'em in Red, Black or Yellow for $2.50. Cute trinkets.....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts