Discussion Starter #1

·
Trygodfirst
2006 FPR SSR PAC BLUE AUTOMATIC
1,354 Posts

·
Slingshot Rules!
73,714 Posts
Just the other day a Fanatic alerted me to a Great Website where probably most of these LED Signs originate.

I ordered a "Premium Size Yellow" LED Sign for about $32 total. I have had a Blue Sign for many years and have always wanted a Yellow one. I WONDER WHY?

As of now, I have not received it, however, I will "update" as soon as it arrives.

! :cool: ! (y) ! :cool: ! (y) ! :cool: !

·
Registered
33 Posts
Just the other day a Fanatic alerted me to a Great Website where probably most of these LED Signs originate.

I ordered a "Premium Size Yellow" LED Sign for about $32 total. I have had a Blue Sign for many years and have always wanted a Yellow one. I WONDER WHY?

As of now, I have not received it, however, I will "update" as soon as it arrives.

Well, will you share the website that a Fanatic alerted me to a Great Website where probably most of these LED Signs originate? Thanks!!

·
Trygodfirst
2006 FPR SSR PAC BLUE AUTOMATIC
1,354 Posts
Well, will you share the website that a Fanatic alerted me to a Great Website where probably most of these LED Signs originate? Thanks!!
@Klondike get those snatches battened down
That storms gonna head that way next week

·
Slingshot Rules!
73,714 Posts
Thanks - looks great! Noted they offer:
SEARCH RESULTS FOR "SSR"

I couldn't find the "catch" for the "FREE" Sign - did you note the difference?
From what I was able to determine, the FREE signs were the standard size, however, the $25 charge for shipping kinda destroyed the FREE part. There are extra charges for the two larger sizes but you cannot beat FREE.

I ordered the Premium Size FREE Sign plus the shipping . . . $32 Total.

·
Registered
33 Posts
From what I was able to determine, the FREE signs were the standard size, however, the $25 charge for shipping kinda destroyed the FREE part. There are extra charges for the two larger sizes but you cannot beat FREE.

Thanks! :) (y) 🇺🇲

·
The Susan Lucci of ROTM
2004, lowered, custom paint
2,544 Posts

·
Premium Member
'06 FPR Smokin Asphalt; '04 Ulta Violet
4,497 Posts

I only see Normal, Big and Giant----Big being $12.99 + $24.99 shipping = $37.98 Did I do the wrong one or price went up?

Nick

·
Slingshot Rules!
73,714 Posts
I only see Normal, Big and Giant----Big being $12.99 + $24.99 shipping = $37.98 Did I do the wrong one or price went up?

Nick
It was kinda confusing to me as well, Nick . . .

I ordered the "Big" FREE Sign with a "Premium Price" of $12.99 plus shipping and I had a $5.00 off coupon.

Total $32.98.

·
Premium Member
2006 Pacific Blue 6 speed Custom
3,584 Posts
@DOOPHUS " I have had a Blue Sign for many years and have always wanted a Yellow one. I WONDER WHY?"

I think deep down you've always wanted to be a Blues Brother but Doophus was already in the stable... 🤔😎😁

Reactions: DOOPHUS

·
Slingshot Rules!
73,714 Posts
@DOOPHUS " I have had a Blue Sign for many years and have always wanted a Yellow one. I WONDER WHY?"

I think deep down you've always wanted to be a Blues Brother but Doophus was already in the stable... 🤔😎😁

NOT QUITE, Larry . . . LMBO !

Remember, when I began my search for a new SSR way back in late 2004, there were no Pacific Blues. My first choice was Slingshot Yellow primarily due to the Mega-Cool SSR TV Ads which usually, possibly always involved a Slingshot Yellow SSR.

After more than six months I finally located The Perfect SSR, aka: The Doophus, about 1600 miles from home.

The rest is history.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts