Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
have a picture taken of my SSR by a stranger with a cell phone.

#2 on my SSR life list checked off Tuesday. Driving home from work a woman passenger in a black BMW pull up and took a picture of us.It took 6 mo. to mark this off the list, on to #1.

Drop Dead

·
SSR Owners Group
3,753 Posts
I had someone snap a few photos of my SSR on I-5 in Oregon when I was driving it home form Montana the day after I took delivery... What a blast!!!

One of the items left on MY life list: Breaking Mach in a jet -
#2 was going inverted (did that in a modified P-51)
#3 was jumping OUT of a perfectly good aircraft...

I too want to know what your #1 is. :thumbs

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
SSR life list #1.

Be buried in my SSR(hopefully dead).If i go to Hell for eternity I will have a great ride.

Drop Dead

·
Enjoying life as it comes
5,205 Posts
Now that one i've done

Marc NY said:
Hmmmm maybe he flew by the ex-boss with the top down and waved goooooodyyyyyyye in his SSR? :glol
He new I was in the market for one before we split ways. Was ready to sign the papers for one the weak I left, but held off, :skep I new something was going to happen.

He thought he stopped me for buying one:banghead , but one year later I bought it and drove it up to the front door and told him to KISS MY ...........................UHMM... UHMM........................ TAKE HIS JOB AND SHOVE IT:thumbs .

Then left with a really big smile on my face:) :lol :glol :lol :) .

Haven't looked back since.:thumbs

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
While in Savannah Ga, we had several people leaning out their windows to take pictures of us with their cell phones!! :thumbs

·
Registered
99 Posts
life list?

I told my sister the other day when I die just put handles on the SSR and dig a big ditch. The look she gave me makes me think she'll be driving it instead! Bob

·
Supporting SSR Hobbyist
10,118 Posts
Check six Keith

kwhopper89 said:
I had someone snap a few photos of my SSR on I-5 in Oregon when I was driving it home form Montana the day after I took delivery... What a blast!!!

One of the items left on MY life list: Breaking Mach in a jet -
#2 was going inverted (did that in a modified P-51)
#3 was jumping OUT of a perfectly good aircraft...

I too want to know what your #1 is. :thumbs
Looks like you and I have some of the same boxes checked......

I love P-51s, but this one was my inverted ride.......

Q: How do you say wa-hoooooo in Czech?
A: Waaaaaa-hooooooo!!!!!

Mikey

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts