Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
in the last month i purchased a 2004 ssr and a 2004 ford lightning. both of the black. i don't care what anybody says the ssr is the best to drive. i bought the lightning to try and make it so i don't want to drive the ssr every day. but the only thing i can say once you drive the ssr it is habit forming. the ford lightning is a different type of fun to drive. i want to thank all of you here for all the great post. i read everyone of them

fatrat 96
2004 ssr
2004 lightning
1982 el camino
1978 corvette

of course they are all black

·
Premium Member
6,310 Posts
Black SSR here also!

What brand of polish or wax do you use on your black beauties. Id like to find something over the counter thats recomended. I have a black 01 Grand Prix that I use Meguiar's Wax on. But I know this SSR is special!:confused

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
black is the best. put you have to keep it looking goood. i keep them clean and covered when not being used. it make it real eazy to wax. i use meguiar's # 26.. looks great.

i have not waxed the ssr or the lightning yet. next week the ssr might get its turn. if i can park it long enough to do it.

both the lightning and the ssr have smoken hot paint jobs on them.:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
2,664 Posts
Wax?

Several posters to this board will testify that Zaino Show Car Polish is THE BEST! I have known and sold it to lots and lots of people. NEVER knew one of them to switch to Meguires or any other type of wax. And I will lay odds that if you ever try it that you won't use anything else either. Do yourself a favor and read up on it at www.zainostore.com The site also contains the directions for using the product. I can't imagine ever using anything on my SSR but Zaino. Tried it about 4 years ago and immediately started trying to get a distributorship. Nine months later I succeeded. Never sold it to one person that did not say it was the best!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts