Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've just ordered 6 New Black Baseball Style Caps with a "Red" Bill trim that have the SSR (Sleek, Sexy Roadster) Logo on them! They will be ready for shipping on Monday! I'll also post pictures on Monday too!
They will sell for $24.99 plus $6.00 shipping and handling, you can mail checks to: Aaron Aubrey 24301 Tahoe Court, Laguna Niguel, CA 92677 or PayPal me at [email protected] to be the first for these great "Flexi Fit" caps, no snap or strap, just elastic perfect fit caps! These sizes are Med-Large fitting.

GR

·
Registered
66 Posts
Chevymall.com has the SSR logo hat for 20.00 + 5.95 shipping - three different ones to choose from (yellow, khaki, or black) but they aren't flexi fit. It has the adjustable strap in the back with the chevy logo and the bowtie

·
Premium Member
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I saw them, they are not that nice! That's what promoted me to do these, I'll post the pictures this weekend and you be the judge!

GR

C

·
0 Posts
Pictures please...

Long hair + Kewl Convertible = Cap. I saw the caps at Chevymall also and was not impressed at all. I would like to order one - just waiting on pics first (pretty please) and then I will paypal.

Thanks much!

·
Registered
601 Posts
Ghostrider said:
I've just ordered 6 New Black Baseball Style Caps with a "Red" Bill trim that have the SSR (Sleek, Sexy Roadster) Logo on them! They will be ready for shipping on Monday! I'll also post pictures on Monday too!
They will sell for $24.99 plus $6.00 shipping and handling, you can mail checks to: Aaron Aubrey 24301 Tahoe Court, Laguna Niguel, CA 92677 or PayPal me at [email protected] to be the first for these great "Flexi Fit" caps, no snap or strap, just elastic perfect fit caps! These sizes are Med-Large fitting.

GR

Thanks for going something different. Can't wait to see what they look like.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts