Chevy SSR Forum banner

SSR lower radiator support

Tags
oldtimer
4K views 13 replies 12 participants last post by  nj6969 
#1 ·
I’m looking for lower radiator support for my 2004 SSR in my search I ran across this forum site and several people were praising ‘Mike’s Replacement Parts’. Who is Mike and how do I find him?

#3 ·
Mike in AZ engineers and markets a number of quality parts for our SSR. His expertise and willingness to help anyone that has trouble with the SSR is widely know. Here is a link to the product on his web site. (Simple-Engineering.com). https://shop.simple-engineering.com/category.sc?categoryId=3 The OEM radiator support is ABS plastic. Mike radiator support is steel.

Jack

#5 ·
@Cjc0pe, Good info above. Welcome from Forney Texas. Consider clicking on the round Letter/Picture, top far right corner, go down to "Account Settings", click, and fill in your information. Especially your LOCATION and the year of your SSR, like the rest of us. Then go the the left side and click on "Signature". Also put the year of your SSR in your "Signature", and anything else you want to show in your posts, and we can help you better if you have a problem. When you finish click the "SAVE" box.

Nick & Kathy

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.