Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
I saw a cool trailer this weekend at the car show, :banghead (should have taken a picture)
But it was pulled behind a hot rod, it had two steel bar stools welded to the frame an the bar for the stools was one of those large coolers so it doubled as a storage and bar!!!! it had large tires on it that matched the Hot rods the floor of the trailer was diamond cut!! Very cool!:Cool

B

·
0 Posts
The charcoalers/smokers that were used at the SSR Homecoming had the ssr 20" wheels on them. Anybody get a picture of them?

·
Boop Op A Doop
30,422 Posts
WindsuppreSSR XXL

Buy the windsuppreSSRXXL trailer and paint it to match plus it's a great huge large windblocker :lol :lol

Check out the post of WindsuppreSSR XXL

It's a deal but it dosen't include the Harley-so your on your own on that one!

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
Whitewolf said:
Prowler has a matching trailer........Why not an SSR............I have checked out several custom fiberglass trailer manufacturies......and found one that is close to the right design except for the fenders.........Just need to take a mold off the SSR fenders and reduce the size to about 8/10 original size.........and then would be in the ballpark......Is anyone interested besides me? It's someting to think about... :seeya
Something like this? :lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts