Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to see if you think there could be an opportunity for a vendor with SSR memorabilia consisting of hats, t-shirts, sweatshirts & lightweight jackets. With the upcoming 2019 rally in Branson, MO, this might be fun to have, unless someone within the organization has already started working on this. I have 35+ years experience working in this field, and would be happy to see what could be put together for this event and other events as well. Your feedback is appreciated.

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
28,386 Posts
I wanted to see if you think there could be an opportunity for a vendor with SSR memorabilia consisting of hats, t-shirts, sweatshirts & lightweight jackets. With the upcoming 2019 rally in Branson, MO, this might be fun to have, unless someone within the organization has already started working on this. I have 35+ years experience working in this field, and would be happy to see what could be put together for this event and other events as well. Your feedback is appreciated.
There are several members who have various memorabilia for sale already and there are swap meet times at most of the rallies. If you plan to sell on the Fanatic Site there are rules that govern what you can and cannot do. You might want to check out the stickies on the For Sale Forums for the Rules and Practices before you start so you are not caught by surprise.
If you are considering just the International Rally then I would suggest you get in touch with the event promoter ( zoro1947 ) and work on that.

·
Premium Member
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you for your response. I thought that there were probably some guidelines. I just didn’t know where to find them.

·
Ret. Air Force
3,720 Posts
@SoonerSSR I wish you had joined this forum months ago...you could be on your way to Georgia in a week from now to sell stuff!! :grin2:

Look forward to seeing what you come up with.:smile2:

·
Premium Member
229 Posts
zoro1947 is the man. CAZSSR is the
sexitary.

Thank David for manning up and doing the 2019 International Rally in Branson, he is working his butt off to make this a great rally ??

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
28,386 Posts
sexitary.

Thank David for manning up and doing the 2019 International Rally in Branson, he is working his butt off to make this a great rally ??
Thanks, I have corrected my post.

·
Premium Member
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Can you tell me exactly where I will find these ‘stickies’ when you have a chance please?

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
28,386 Posts
Can you tell me exactly where I will find these ‘stickies’ when you have a chance please?
In the red Banner above click on FORUMS then scroll down to SSR Toys, Memorabilia, & Clothing for sale / trade and click . At the top of that Forum you will find a thread:
Thread Sticky: SSR Toys, Memorabilia & Clothing for sale/trade section Guidelines

There are also two more For Sale Forums that you can find in a similar manner and each has Stickies at the top.

Good luck and enjoy reading.

·
BAD BOW TIE
11,039 Posts
sexitary.

Whats up with all the numbers and signs etc. When I grew up that was a way to hide swearing when you were writing. Crazy. Glad my game is almost over.

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
28,386 Posts
Whats up with all the numbers and signs etc. When I grew up that was a way to hide swearing when you were writing. Crazy. Glad my game is almost over.
It has to do with all the EMOTICONS that the SMART?phones use. There is no standard so if your device doe not recognize the item it prints out the symbols that the senders device said to use.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts