Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a call today. Some of the footage we filmed a few weeks ago will be on Speed ch tonite at 9 est. It might not have the SSR on there this time, but will be a good show anyway.
Whenever the American Muscle Car/Chevrolet Super Sport show is aired, then we'll see it. That should be soon. Will let you know:)

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Looks like the Super Sport episode will be the one to watch.:D

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
speed channel

Did anyone catch the speed channel? I was out with my boys at baseball practice til after 9 so I missed it. I will try to tape the American Muscle show when it airs. Please keep us informed about the air times. Thanks
Happy Cruisin'

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Tonite was about the history of tires and the way they have evolved. The 7:00 show was about Mustangs.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I don't get the Speed channel. Can it be recorded and put on here as a link or anything?

·
Registered
168 Posts
I caught the Speed Channel SSR program

Last night I was just channel surfing before we put in a movie and there it was! I don't think it was the Muscle Car show talked about above, but it was a real nice program with a Redline and a Slingshot on the road, the track, and the boulevard. We really enjoyed it. They got the essence of what we have all talked about here...a few minor gripes, a few major kudos, and reference to all the doggone attention this thing gets everywhere, from racers, and car enthusiasts, to little old ladies and kids who don't even know what it is.

Maybe we don't either...is it a truck, a car, a hotrod, a roadster? It just seems like most people are drawn to this "truck"...like no other vehicle I am aware of.

Anyway, a good review and a fun story on Speed Channel. I hope they run it again.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts