Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
SSR Pit Crew
1,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Back in the "old days" when I was into Corvette's, you could get a life sized mural of the side view of a Corvette that you could put up in your garage as decoration.

Has anyone seen one for an SSR?

·
Administrator
8,204 Posts
Large Displays

Buffy said:
Back in the "old days" when I was into Corvette's, you could get a life sized mural of the side view of a Corvette that you could put up in your garage as decoration.

Has anyone seen one for an SSR?
HI John,

I would think that there is one available somewhere... but I am not sure where to look to get one. I know GM has a large size banner of a red SSR with the young boy looking at it and I have seen it at a Dealer's showroom. I think it runs around $90.00???

PS I know there is at least one about 10 stories high lol.... that might be a wee bit too big for you to use. :jester

·
SSR Owners Group
3,753 Posts
Hey Marc - I have dibbs on the 10 story one - I asked you 'bout it when you 1st posted the pic...

Buffy - try chevy mall - http://www.chevymall.com/shopping/product/detailmain.jsp?itemID=2929&itemType=PRODUCT&iMainCat=188&iSubCat=251&iProductID=2929

Red SSR Showroom Banner
For the serious SSR Enthusiast only!

This official dealer showroom banner is large....9 ft wide x 4 1/2 ft tall and makes a statement when displayed.

The banner is 2-sided with a bold SSR graphic treatment. It is finished with webbing and gromments for reinforcement as well as 3" pole pockets acrosss the top and bottom.

Please allow 2 weeks for delivery. Supplies limited!
Big Sale:
Was: $99.00
Now: $95.95

I'd get it - but its a RED SSR...

·
Registered
413 Posts
i have a 8 ft banner of a red ssr with top down that my dealer gave me on the wall in my garadge

1 - 4 of 4 Posts