Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Daily Driver
8,941 Posts
I think there are, welcome to the family. nj6969 will be along to tell you how to fill in your info.

·
Premium Member
'06 FPR Smokin Asphalt; '04 Ulta Violet
4,379 Posts
I think there are, welcome to the family. nj6969 will be along to tell you how to fill in your info.
Yep probably a Bunch, depending on the definition of "near". Welcome--A year late!? from Forney Texas!!! you have found the BEST FORUM ever! -----Consider going to "Tools" in the red banner, click on "User CP" go to "Your Profile" then click "Edit Your Details". Then, whenever you "post" it will show in the left column under your name, like the rest of us, and we will know where you are and what you drive. Then when you have a problem, someone close by might be able to help out.

Nick & Kathy

·
Premium Member
2,202 Posts
:smile2:
I'm just north of No. Myrtle Beach in Sunset Beach, N.C. That's about 12 miles north of No. M. Beach.

Have seen one or two other SSRs in the general area, but have not meet them yet. We've traveled in recent months to the Daytona Rally (rode around the Daytona Speedway Track) and also Maggie Valley Rally.

Chance to meet lots of other owners...........you should consider planning on attending some future planned events.:wink2:

·
Premium Member
35,699 Posts
Welcome from Canada! :cheers

Congrats on your new SSR :ssr

enjoy the permagrin!

:black:
:purple:
Krazy Ed

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
28,395 Posts
Welcome from one of the SoCal Nuts. There is a Rally in Warner Robins, GA in October if you are looking for a road trip. You will find the information in the SouthEast Forum

Reactions: CruDawg

·
Slingshot Rules!
72,528 Posts
WELCOME, Rickety . . . from Southern Arizona.

Myrtle Beach is a Great Place . . . Greater Memories.

! :cheers ! :00000732: ! :cheers ! :00000732: ! :cheers !​

·
Ret. Air Force
3,720 Posts
Welcome to the family @Rickety ... and congrats on your :ssr purchase,
You picked a great year, not so sure about the color :surprise: :grin2: :laugh: :pokey:

If you would like to meet ~70 other SSR owners this October and drive your R around the Atlanta Motor Speedway...Warner Robins, Georgia is the place to be!! :banana:cheer:

(Click on this Link)

Hope you'll consider joining us.

Alex

·
Premium Member
1,370 Posts
welcome

·
Premium Member
7,280 Posts
:00000732: from a "SoTen" nut (stolen from BlueStreak) !!! I think ... :00000732: from a "MidTen" nut fits better (right Dwight).

Anyway Rickety :00000732: to the SSR Nation and Family. You're sportin' the right color, REDline RED !!! tennesseecozydog :ssr My name is "BO" as in Bob and "Zander" as in Alexander per some SSR family member :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

·
Premium Member
2006 Redline FPR 6 Speed
1,010 Posts
Welcome from Raleigh, NC. Great family you have joined. Lots of Rallies. As CruDawg said, Warner Robbins would be a great one for you to attend. Maybe could meet on I-95 and cruise together! Bill

·
Registered
12 Posts
Not near MYB but in SC

Welcome from the Cotneys! We live 15 miles from Spartanburg in case you aren't familiar with where Inman is located, 5 miles off I26.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Ssr in watertown, Connecticut

My name is Mark Carroll I own a 04 SSR color black I can't wait to meet people in the club and go on some vacations and talk about our ssr swap parts it should be a great time

1 - 20 of 31 Posts