Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Besides all the normal safeguards, such as written agreements and proof of receipt...what advice can anyone give about ordering an SSR?

I do not want any of the optional equipment, which every dealer in the Dallas/Fort Worth area has bought. I would like it with only the 1SA LS (no charge) and the destination charges.

What deposit requirements have been charged? How about "Smart-Buy" or leasing?

:confused

·
Registered
705 Posts
I strongly advise you to get the 1sb package. the heated seats kwwp my tushy warm when I bring the top down on days I should not.

·
Registered
413 Posts
ordering

check with smaller dealers They are usually more trustworthy and if there allotment is not already sold you can order it anyway you want however I would also suggest you order the options You get a lot for the price of the package just leave off the bed liner and saddle bags and save that 1600.00

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
redssrloaded... I strongly advise you to get the 1sb package. the heated seats kwwp my tushy warm when I bring the top down on days I should not.
-----------------------
Obviously you do not live in Texas...today it is 65F.
-------------------------
dohyatt ...check with smaller dealers They are usually more trustworthy and if there allotment is not already sold you can order it anyway you want however I would also suggest you order the options You get a lot for the price of the package just leave off the bed liner and saddle bags and save that 1600.00
---------------------------
Since I just found out that yellow was out for 2004, I am good for the minimum...thans to you both for the advice.

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
FlyLow email me

I am a dealer here in Texas and have a red1SA in stock and know of a friend with a 2003 Yellow available with the 1SA. Both have the $85.00 floormats and the yellow has running boards. Those are the ONLY options. email me at [email protected] to discuss pricing.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts