Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am doing a flame job on a ssr for a guy and i really need a pic of just the outline of the car so i can draw some sample flames. if you guys could help me out that would be great. thx in advance

walt

·
SSR Owners Group
3,753 Posts

Attachments

·
Administrator
8,206 Posts
Outline

Not sure if you need a dark or light outline... here is one that was created in Neon from Adobe Elements... if you want even more of a bare outline I could eliminate as much flare and reflections as I can.

·
Administrator
8,206 Posts
Photos

Thanks for the kind words Living, there are lot of us on here who have tons of fun with our photos! Keith is one who is constantly raising the bar on his beautiful shots. :thumbs

I am stuck with rain now and soon the snow will flying. :cuss Keith and all you others in the warm weather will have an edge on me now that winter is here. :banghead

So guess who will have to supply all of us Notherners with warm photos of their SSRs throughout the winter????
:jester

·
SSR Owners Group
3,753 Posts
Why thanks to all for the great reviews of my photos...

I really do like that outline Marc - real nice job...

We're into our FOG season here in the San Joaquin valley - so I hope to get some interesting shots with that 'background'.

I'm hoping to meet up with the Northern Cal SSR'ers for a Rod Run this Saturday. Plans are to meet in Fairfield (Sandy's 101 Omelettes on N. Texas Ave. @ 9am) - then drive thru Petaluma, then down Hwy 101 to San Francisco/Golden Gate Park...

I NEED to get some SSR photos in SF..........

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
maybe someone has like a blueprint view of the ssr??? i need a couple angles is there anything in your owners manual that has something like this that you could scan for me??? i need just a plain jane pic with white background and black lines

walter

·
Administrator
8,206 Posts
Ok Ok Photo Shop 10

HEY Biffy!

You are going to make Keith and I and of course the rest of us here real jealous with all your creativity... whow now the bar is going to be set real HIGH !
;)

Ps I got to get back to the work here... :lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts