Votes: 12 1.3%
  • 81 to 85

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Over 85

Votes: 0 0.0%
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 56 Posts
Its neck and neck between the (56 to 60) and the (61 to 65). Will it be the Old farts or the really Old Farts? lol
105 vote out of 9401 members is not a very good representation of membership so I am not too concerned about whether I am in the majority or not. :)

OK, I gotta know, who's that one guy who's older than me?

OK, I gotta know, who's that one guy who's older than me?
That assumes the other 9 in your category are younger than you. Are you sure there are not more than one older?

Hello ssr fanatics, Im a newbe. I just bought a slingshot 05 with 3miles few months ago and being from conn i have not driven it since the snow came. It looks like 50 to 70 is the age of owners. do they not attract younger folks or just the overhill gang ? I love this site and plan on using more in the spring when i want to start working on my truck. so for now hello everyone. jojo

Hello ssr fanatics, Im a newbe. I just bought a slingshot 05 with 3miles few months ago and being from conn i have not driven it since the snow came. It looks like 50 to 70 is the age of owners. do they not attract younger folks or just the overhill gang ? I love this site and plan on using more in the spring when i want to start working on my truck. so for now hello everyone. jojo
Age is just a number.

Jojo welcome from Southern California. There are several Fanatics in the CT, NJ, VT, NH, NY area that are pretty active in the warmer months. Hope you get to know them. You mention the age group and sound a bit disappointed. Are you one of the yournger members in the survey? You might be surprised by how active we old folks can be. Don't judge the group by the stats. Give us a bit more information about yourself and the :yellow: in a new thread in General Off Topic - Chevy SSR Forum or Northeast - Chevy SSR Forum and good luck on your request for a shop to change your gears. I am sure you will get a response.

who you calling over the hill

Guess I'll buy a Corvette and store the R for a few years til I am old enough to drive it :tongue
I'll bet the Corvette crowd isn't that much of a downshift. The Gen Xer's are driving Juiced Ricers. F&F crowd.

I'm in the correct bracket!

64 on the outside 17 on the inside.

Got the nicely louder pipes part handled. Just need to convince Carol about the Supercharger...lol

Old is a state of mind.

I changed my mind...and now it works better.

The young folks love our SSRs. When I drive down main street (Anywhere USA) the 8 to 15 years old have the same look on their face WOW. Reminds me of the way I looked at Vettes when I was that age.

8 to 15 year olds don't drive. Young folks, say 20 to 35ish, most of which stop raising hell and are raising kids, raising rent/mortgage, raising careers.

Hot rods, ricers, and sports cars... they can start with a cheap one and build it as time/money permits.
With the SSR, it's bigger money/loan up front, and the cops frown on stuffing kids in the bed. ;)

Actually my wife and I are in the 45-50 year old range.

We had our children at an early age(19-22),so we could grow up with them and get them educated and out of the house so that we could enjoy life before we became Old Farts.Now we can afford and enjoy our 2010,2"SS"/"RS" Camaro,and our 2005 Black SSR, and the Grand-kids once in a while.The best part is being able to send them home to their own homes.

21 - 40 of 56 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.